opinions on the french election
(04-30-2017, 02:01 PM)Sharpshooter Wrote:
(04-30-2017, 01:09 PM)lordofthesilver Wrote:
(04-30-2017, 01:05 PM)Baskingner Wrote: Lordofthesilver, if youre going to troll about such a serious topic at least have some decency and do it properly or at least be some sort of funny, posting random insults and "facts" isnt trolling, its just posting crap.

You can blame the turk for that, going off topic is not whast i wanted.

Lol I'm Greek

Born in turkey? then you are a turk. Grown up with turkish culture? You are a turk.
señor de los anillos de plata
shitposter a nivel subatómico

Imagen de firma eliminada (demasiado grande) - DVN
(04-30-2017, 02:12 PM)lordofthesilver Wrote:
(04-30-2017, 02:01 PM)Sharpshooter Wrote:
(04-30-2017, 01:09 PM)lordofthesilver Wrote:
(04-30-2017, 01:05 PM)Baskingner Wrote: Lordofthesilver, if youre going to troll about such a serious topic at least have some decency and do it properly or at least be some sort of funny, posting random insults and "facts" isnt trolling, its just posting crap.

You can blame the turk for that, going off topic is not whast i wanted.

Lol I'm Greek

Born in turkey? then you are a turk. Grown up with turkish culture? You are a turk.

[Image: b488c39db1d09c715d02a62f611934c1_off-top...0-400.jpeg]
Je ne comprends pas, parce que je ne parle pas francais. Baguette
[Image: ikOiq.gif]
señor de los anillos de plata
shitposter a nivel subatómico

Imagen de firma eliminada (demasiado grande) - DVN
The following 1 user Likes lordofthesilver's post:
  • Chech
It's a choice between a person without balls, and a person with balls, the latter is a female.

Le pen all the way.
(05-01-2017, 06:46 AM)juicyorange Wrote: It's a choice between a person without balls, and a person with balls, the latter is a female.

Le pen all the way.

USA chose 'the guy with the balls',they have days of golf and Twitter rants instead of any action,with nearly zero campaign promises fulfilled
Turkey chose 'the guy with the balls',we have %11 inflation,Lira/Dollar is 3.6,terrorism and three million refugees
But yeah,lets choose 'the guy with the balls' again
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
(04-30-2017, 03:03 PM)StrikeOne Wrote: Je ne comprends pas, parce que je ne parle pas francais. Baguette

I will now rant.

1) YOUR MISSING ACCENTS IN LOTS OF PLACES
2) What's with baguettes? French stereotypes
(05-01-2017, 06:53 AM)Sharpshooter Wrote:
(05-01-2017, 06:46 AM)juicyorange Wrote: It's a choice between a person without balls, and a person with balls, the latter is a female.

Le pen all the way.

USA chose 'the guy with the balls',they have days of golf and Twitter rants instead of any action,with nearly zero campaign promises fulfilled
Turkey chose 'the guy with the balls',we have %11 inflation,Lira/Dollar is 3.6,terrorism and three million refugees

If you call dropping a bomb and killing 80 ISIS troops not progress then what is? Donald Trump is currently saving America economically also. If Marine Le Pen doesn't win France might as well be called the Islamic Republic of France by 2020.
(05-01-2017, 08:27 AM)juicyorange Wrote:
(05-01-2017, 06:53 AM)Sharpshooter Wrote:

Le pen all the way.

If you call dropping a bomb and killing 80 ISIS troops not progress then what is? Donald Trump is currently saving America economically also. If Marine Le Pen doesn't win France might as well be called the Islamic Republic of France by 2020.
The problem is-bombing ISIS isn't anything diffrent from what Obama did
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
Noobs don't take lords thread seriously go circlejerk in news part of forums.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]