opinions on the french election
(05-03-2017, 05:18 PM)lordofthesilver Wrote:
(05-03-2017, 05:08 PM)Sharpshooter Wrote:
(05-03-2017, 04:53 PM)ELAD Wrote: Lets fix your political incorrectness first. Putin is not an extremist.
You know why he is pictured so bad? Because of all the media controlled by America wants to destroy another countries reputation and show off that it os the best.
Putin is not at all far right. He is not a dictator.

You know what, 99% of Russians like Putin, and we like where we live, under Putin. He is a great leader. He never curses or downgrades Western states or America, but he does not get the same thing back.

Ertagan ( pardon my spelling) on the other hand...
Uhm Elad...
All the Russian people I know detest Putin.He is an oligarch,an Orthodox extremist who is the dictionary definition of dictator.Closing opposition TV,jailing leaders and homosexual concentration camps
But I don't really expect less from Russia,they were not a democracy(partial) until 1991 and they are still not a democracy.
But I'll agree on Erdogan
Btw,I think Western far-right movements like 'Comrade' Putin,they seem to be wanting more people with ties to him(Namely Trump and Le Pen)

Russia is a constitutional republic, They are democratic. I want you to fuck off with your bullshit facts about Russia being a dictatorship with no backing of facts.
Trump has no political or personal ties with Putin, but come on, is it really that wrong to want to improve relations with another superpower?
The concentration camps you are thinking off are in Chechnya, a semi autonomous region in Russia with its own laws. article 148 of the Chechen penal code made all sodomy punishable by caning on the first two offences and execution on the third offence.

Suuree....%140 participation in elections is democratic
If we treat countries as their names in their constitutions,we might as well as say North Korea is Democratic
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
(05-03-2017, 05:25 PM)Sharpshooter Wrote:
(05-03-2017, 04:53 PM)ELAD Wrote: Lets fix your political incorrectness first. Putin is not an extremist.
You know why he is pictured so bad? Because of all the media controlled by America wants to destroy another countries reputation and show off that it os the best.

You know what, 99% of Russians like Putin, and we like where we live, under Putin. He is a great leader. He never curses or downgrades Western states or America, but he does not get the same thing back.

Uhm Elad...
All the Russian people I know detest Putin.He is an oligarch,an Orthodox extremist who is the dictionary definition of dictator.Closing opposition TV,jailing leaders and homosexual concentration camps
But I don't really expect less from Russia,they were not a democracy(partial) until 1991 and they are still not a democracy.
Btw,I think Western far-right movements like 'Comrade' Putin,they seem to be wanting more people with ties to him(Namely Trump and Le Pen)

Russia is a constitutional republic, They are democratic. I want you to fuck off with your bullshit facts about Russia being a dictatorship with no backing of facts.
Trump has no political or personal ties with Putin, but come on, is it really that wrong to want to improve relations with another superpower?
The concentration camps you are thinking off are in Chechnya, a semi autonomous region in Russia with its own laws. article 148 of the Chechen penal code made all sodomy punishable by caning on the first two offences and execution on the third offence.

Sure....%140 participation in elections is democratic
If we treat countries as their names in their constitutions,we might as well as say North Korea is Democratic

Seeing as the 2nd largest party in the 2012 Russian presidential party was the communist party, i would think you were glad that Putin is in power. the voter turnout in 2012 was 65%, get your facts straight.
On your North Korea argument, Look above ^^
señor de los anillos de plata
shitposter a nivel subatómico

Imagen de firma eliminada (demasiado grande) - DVN
(05-03-2017, 05:30 PM)lordofthesilver Wrote:

Uhm Elad...

Seeing as the 2nd largest party in the 2012 Russian presidential party was the communist party, i would think you were glad that Putin is in power. the voter turnout in 2012 was 65%, get your facts straight.

Still,the NK constitution states NK is democratic.It does not mean they are
+rep
(05-03-2017, 05:32 PM)Sharpshooter Wrote:
(05-03-2017, 05:30 PM)lordofthesilver Wrote:
(05-03-2017, 05:08 PM)Sharpshooter Wrote: Uhm Elad...

Still,the NK constitution states NK is democratic.It does not mean they are

North korea is a one party state, your point is invalid.

Alright,I made a new thread in Discussions as this went too off-topic.If you want to continue this I'd say you should go to that thread:
https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.ph...#pid682617
+rep
I live half of the year in Russia prompt...

But you cannot say that Russia is the only country that does it.(although the place you stated is a republic).

Do not know why you are against Putin so much.
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy
(05-03-2017, 05:37 PM)Sharpshooter Wrote: Alright,I made a new thread in Discussions as this went too off-topic.If you want to continue this I'd say you should go to that thread:
https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.ph...#pid682617

get the fuck back on topic of the upcoming french elections or get the fuck off my thread normie

[Image: offtopic-channel-logo1.png]

Off-topic (more discussion-like, whatever) going itself off-topic.
Closing thread.

Sincerely,
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]