Unban Request
Your name: HTPDUDE

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:83538631

Your ban ID: 74322

Banned by:Hitman 

Reason:Scamming

I was denied unban as i duplicated the request but that was only because no one was replying. I have been banned for around 6 months now and I have learned my lesson i have 23 days until unban but really wanna play now as i do miss the sever and the people on it. Is there anything u can do to change this??
23 days is nothing in comparison to the full length of your ban, so you can wait until it has finished. You say you have learned your lesson, yet this was your second ban for scamming, so I'm having very high doubts that this is the case.

We shall wait to see what Hitman says, as he was the banning staff member at the time.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(04-29-2017, 10:53 AM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: 23 days is nothing in comparison to the full length of your ban, so you can wait until it has finished. You say you have learned your lesson, yet this was your second ban for scamming, so I'm having very high doubts that this is the case.

We shall wait to see what Hitman says, as he was the banning staff member at the time.

i have waited 6 months to play this sever the past month has gone so slow i am very desprate to play the sever once again
What you fail to mention is you have done this before. This is your second ban for scamming and if it was a 7 month ban then you did something major like a car or a high value transaction.

Due to this being your 2nd scam ban, I think the ban should remain in place and you should have to wait out the full duration. If you're desperate to play, you shouldn't have made the same mistake twice.

It's not like you can accidentally scam someone.
(04-29-2017, 11:01 AM)Hitman Wrote: What you fail to mention is you have done this before. This is your second ban for scamming and if it was a 7 month ban then you did something major like a car or a high value transaction.

Due to this being your 2nd scam ban, I think the ban should remain in place and you should have to wait out the full duration. If you're desperate to play, you shouldn't have made the same mistake twice.

It's not like you can accidentally scam someone.

I will not make the same mistake again not playing for so long has made me realise the amount of fun i used to have ibeg just allow me the 20+ days spare
There original appeal you made was not denied, only the two duplicates you made to accompany it were.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Unban request reviewed and denied

You were found guilty. Seeing as there is only 19 days left you can wait it out.

Jonas.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]