SA team revamp
Much appreciated, now everyone can stop with the conspiracies Tounge
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
The following 1 user Likes Holdem's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle
(04-27-2017, 11:23 AM)Holdem Wrote: Much appreciated, now everyone can stop with the conspiracies Tounge

Sorry did you just hint at Awestruck being able to be SA again if he uploads his nudes in the admin forums?
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
The following 2 users Like King Kickass's post:
  • Awestruck, Random
Thanks Soul, posts like this are definitely needed for these sort of changes. I understand you're busy but I'm glad this can be put to rest and people will stop speculating.
I am always curious. I wonder if the admin team will ever accept the ginger again.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 3 users Like Haarek's post:
  • Awestruck, Dragnort_, Willem de Walrus
Great to finally hear what happened exactly.

Looking forward to see who the new SA will be Smile
Thanks for the clarification, can't wait to see who will work along side Floodify, good luck to all admins!

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member
NJPerry for SA!

The following 1 user Likes Willem de Walrus's post:
  • Eclipze
Well that clears things up. Thanks
Kind Regards

That guy. Ive resigned from contributor 4 times now.
About time this was cleared up haha

Thank you for clarifying!
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
Thanks for keeping us up to date. Its nice to see whats going on and I'm quite excited to see whats next. Good luck to whoever becomes the New SA.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<