Adverts? Who can see them?
I think there should be 2 kind of adverts. Public and underground adverts.

Pulbics being for everyone and underground adverts only for people with a Underground job and people whos job is set to Criminal or something.
It is fine as it is. However if you ask me adverts are a little hard to see in the first place. They don't exactly stick out in the crowd, if you catch my drift.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
We have /hadvert I think that's good enough.

IRL governments spend billions on security services that would catch this information anyway.
[Image: giphy.gif]
The /hadvert command, which won't display your ID I believe? I think that's more than fine, splitting it into multiple frequencies or groups isn't really necessary and just complicates stuff. Using regular /advert which displays your name and ID for criminal business, in my opinion, gives the government right to warrant the person. But if someone has a better idea I'm up for a change however, keep it simple haha
(05-01-2017, 03:43 PM)Sir Narc Wrote: The /hadvert command, which won't display your ID I believe? I think that's more than fine, splitting it into multiple frequencies or groups isn't really necessary and just complicates stuff. Using regular /advert which displays your name and ID for criminal business, in my opinion, gives the government right to warrant the person. But if someone has a better idea I'm up for a change however, keep it simple haha

*change name*
/hadvert freedomfighters will rise xddd
*change name back*
profit
(05-01-2017, 04:31 PM)already_fallen Wrote:
(05-01-2017, 03:43 PM)Sir Narc Wrote: The /hadvert command, which won't display your ID I believe? I think that's more than fine, splitting it into multiple frequencies or groups isn't really necessary and just complicates stuff. Using regular /advert which displays your name and ID for criminal business, in my opinion, gives the government right to warrant the person. But if someone has a better idea I'm up for a change however, keep it simple haha

*change name*
/hadvert freedomfighters will rise xddd
*change name back*
profit

Powergaming bruv, or metagaming I can't remember but it is one of those.
[Image: giphy.gif]