How is that possible?
So, I got rdmed and cdmed about 4 times within 5 minutes. I made about 10 reports while at least 4 staff members were online, I never got a reply (I waited about 30 mins). Then a guy asked a question in OOC, 2 staff members instantly reply. I'm sorry to say this, but how is it possible, that I'm getting rdmed and cdmed and nobody cares? I know that the staff team is busy, but 10 reports and 30 mins should be enough to at least tell me that they didn't forget about me. Is it that some people are getting ignored on purpose simply because they aren't accepted within this community or was it just a bad joke? This really makes me thinking about this team... Most of the staff members are well-working and friendly etc, but there are definitely a few that frustrate me. I don't remember the names because this happened a while ago, but still, it's sad to see that in this professional community.
Depends; They may have been busy for 30 mins. I've been in the same situation as you but they could've been roleplaying too and didn't want to break Rp to deal with something. But I can't speak on their behalf.

-Removed by Steven8ken
I actually don't think that they were roleplaying, but it's fine, I would like to hear a staff member's opinion.
This is a usual thing that occurs. Being on a full server definetly makes us busy. There are people like you, where their situation may take longer because it's more complicated, this is needed to get the right conclusion. Sometimes we are enjoying ourselves roleplaying, which nowadays happens rarely, so breaking it for an @ call may be abit annoying, however it is in most cases relyable that we're extreamly busy, not only with the server, also forums and teamspeak.

Please don't make claims or assumptions, we do our very best to try to help people out.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
(04-26-2017, 07:33 PM)kelle Wrote:  Is it that some people are getting ignored on purpose simply because they aren't accepted within this community or was it just a bad joke?

This statement is true but not for the them not replying to your @ calls. People are genuinely assholes these days especially if they think your whining so I'll lay it to you straight. Next time your on the server have fraps on, anytime you're in a sticky situation record. There's nothing better than to have your own insurance. The admins are only good for their commands other than that they are no different people than you and me. That being said they also like to roleplay. I know your problem but instead of helping you fix it I'm trying to make sure you can avoid it because like any illness it's good to treat it but better to avoid it.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
Exhibits

Une!

You scream @ AMIINNN 2MEEE

Deux!

You spam the command

Trois!

Admins being busy!