Ban 3 Years Ago
Your name: Zendor

Your SteamID: [b]STEAM_0:0:42412667[/b]

Your ban ID: 63309

Banned by: Console

Reason: Hacks

Involved: Nobody

Why we should unban you: I have already made 2 other unban request and i really don't catch the drill. This occured around 3 years ago if i remember it correctly. 3 years is a really long time and you definitely get to change how you do things. I will and did never intend to use any sort of hacks on your server again. I have really spent alot of time on this server and money. This server is the reason that i played gmod. I would love to come back on the server as i really love it. I do know about your zero tolerance for hacking/cheating in any sorts but i NEVER intended to cheat on your server. I remmeber i did join ur server when i forgot to disable hacks from another server i used it on 3 years ago, but that was a mistake. Everyone does mistakes and should be given another chance. 

Don't you think it's a bit weird that after my first unban request when i accidently forgot to disable hacks from another server and joined yours (i got unbanned that time) and then i go on and hack again on your server? I did never intend to hack on your server on those to times. I truely am sorry that i have been careless and not disabling the hacks before joining this server. HACKING whatever you do it on your server or not is wrong and i do know that, i do not hack in any form! 

I need you guys to give me another chance, it's been 3 years and the reason i even was banned is a mistake. I think it's unfair to have me banned for something like this and i either don't think i need to make 3 unban requests for such thing.

I hope you understand and give me a chance to enjoy this community and play again
- Zendor
Kind Regards,
Aptitude
Fearless Donator

[Image: 1b8527feff49f5ae2ffa1203ea9562ad62d97b65.gifv]
I started playing 2014, i am way more mature now and give me a chance to prove it to you people!
Kind Regards,
Aptitude
Fearless Donator

Hello.

I will bring your unban request up internally amongst the Staff team to decide whether you are worthy of an unban. Using Hacks, cheats or abusing glitches as you know are taken very seriously here at FL.
(04-27-2017, 07:45 AM)NJperry Wrote: Hello.

I will bring your unban request up internally amongst the Staff team to decide whether you are worthy of an unban. Using Hacks, cheats or abusing glitches as you know are taken very seriously here at FL.
I hope you keep in mind in the discussion that this was 3 years ago and that i've changed and is way more mature. 
I'm pumped to be able to play on the servers and enjoy the community like i used to.

- Thank you
Kind Regards,
Aptitude
Fearless Donator

After discussing your appeal with the staff team. We have agreed not to grant you a second chance at this time.

Unban Request Denied.