[Unofficial] Ace Industries
interesting
Thread updated. Disclosed employee list but for OOC reasons only.
The following 1 user Likes Fultz's post:
  • Awestruck
I can tell this will be good. Clan RP will finally be a lot more interesting.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 6 users Like Awestruck's post:
  • Fultz, ryan!, Jordy, Mustang, Envy, Iraqi Eagle
Well, well, well. This is going to be interesting!
[Image: 42Jeziq.png]
Thread updated. Added "Buildings of Interest" to the page to show our current areas of operation. Also added new members to the clan page. More to come in the next coming days.
The following 7 users Like Fultz's post:
  • Yonno, Mustang, Jordy, Awestruck, Iraqi Eagle, Eclipze, DVN
This clan looks pretty good... I wish you to this clan be a best clan for ever!
Thread updated.

Ranks have been created which our employees can now climb up. The ranking itself will not be shown here.

In other news, with our new system, We would like to congratulate both Jordy and Awestruck on their promotions from Private to Private First Class. We would like to thank them a lot for helping us in our transition to Evocity. We would also like to thank everyone else we have hired so far here, and we hope to create a leading corporation here with their help.

In final news, we have a message for our current employees. Rickets and myself will hopefully have everything set up in our steam group eventually. Everyone should be invited and in the group as we speak, once that is set up we will have more information on the clan as well as future ideas we can discussion together.

That is all for now. More to come in the near future.
The following 6 users Like Fultz's post:
  • Eclipze, Awestruck, Jordy, Iraqi Eagle, General Rickets, Yonno
#1 Monday, May 08th, 2017, 17:14 PM

Ace Industries begins full scale Evocity operations

Initial public statement:

Quote:Dated 08/05/2017 - Louis Lombardi, Founding Director of Ace Industries:

Today we're proud to announce our involvement with the city life in and around Evocity. This includes domestic operational tasks, engineering and all of our underlying divisional work. Our divisions are lead by the likes of myself and my brother, Director Matthew Lombardi and we will actively show our presence in society, as always expressing the greatness of our organization. 

ACE Industries was founded on 5 tenements that have guided us since our initial founding:

1) - "De Oppresso Liber" - To Liberate The Oppressed
2) - Loyalty & dedication; priority of ACE Industries must be present.
3) - Discretion & secrecy; reveal nothing, mention nothing and surface nothing from the depths of ACE Industries.
4) - Professionalism & diligence; act accordingly with regulations, express your utmost professional behavior and make a habit of it.
5) - Belong & behold; once you're admitted and a ACE Industries employee by blood, you are bound.

Our discipline and loyalty to those commandments have allowed us to meet and surpass monumental achievements that very few, if any other companies could do. To all of the employees of ACE Industries who have followed these guidelines to heart, I thank you. Your dedication and commitment to the company has allowed us to become a golden standard to how a company should operate and conduct itself. I would also like to personally thank Gunnery Sergeant Reaper (General Rickets) and Gunnery Sergeant Zen (Fultz) as the standing division heads. Your dedication and leadership to the company has been extremely successful as our stock prices raised to heights matched by no other company.

I will finish this off with two simple statements; to our enemies in Evocity, this is the time to brace yourselves for what's next. To our allies in Evocity, we're ready to work with you to full extents to assure safety for everyone, both corporational and civilian life.

Thank you,
Louis Lombardi

The following 8 users Like General Rickets's post:
  • Mustang, Jordy, Yonno, DVN, LordOfMemory, Fultz, Awestruck, Iraqi Eagle
Dear Citizens,

Ace Industries has decided to temporarily close the application process. This is due to our recent commitment to enhance and refine the training process. If an ACE staff member is found to be below the standard, they will be removed from the organization. We apologize for the inconvenience, however, this time period will only ensure that ACE Industries remains the leading peace-keeping organization world-wide.

Thank you, 
Louis Lombardi

The following 7 users Like General Rickets's post:
  • LordOfMemory, Fultz, Awestruck, Link, DVN, Jordy, Iraqi Eagle
Update for current employees.

Our steam group has been updated with a good bit of information. Once you get a moment, please check it out. Also big thanks to Mustang for helping get some of it set up. Also thanks to Yonno as well for helping fix Rickets horrid grammar.

We will be using this steam group for all discussions, posting, etc for the clan to make our lives easier and more organized. If you have any questions regarding that do not hesitate to ask myself or Rickets.

That is all for now. More to come in the near future. Continue the great work everyone.
The following 7 users Like Fultz's post:
  • Yonno, Mustang, General Rickets, LordOfMemory, CassieHaddad, Jordy, Iraqi Eagle