Virus Epidemic RP Part II Changed: [This Saturday]
OOC:

Steam Name: The best goat

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:53586752

RPP: 2

Hours: 1400+

Are you familiar with what happened in the previous event (This will not be held against you): No

Role you are applying for: Military Personnel

Why do you want to be a part of the Event: It looks well planed and good fun

IC

IC Name: Will Richard

Describe your character after arriving in Torrington: Worried but happy still be here and alive.
Lord of Memory

-Mr Rebelz- 59

The best Goat

All of the above have been accepted! One spot has been reserved so there is only one sport left for Military personnel.
The following 1 user Likes NJperry's post:
  • Rebdogg
OOC:

Steam Name: Frost

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:99466670

RPP: 14

Hours: 1400+

Are you familiar with what happened in the previous event (This will not be held against you): No

Role you are applying for: G-Corporation Troop Luitenent

Why do you want to be a part of the Event: It looks well planed and good fun to be in

IC

IC Name: mr abu'l quaism ibn al muhammad allah terror denino

Describe your character after arriving in Torrington: Alive and ready to kill
OOC:

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Wolven

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:121483633

Hours: 984

Are you familiar with what happened in the previous event (This will not be held against you): Nope.

Role you are applying for: G-Corporation Troop

Why do you want to be a part of the Event: Looks fun, and i want to help out.

IC

IC Name: Sir Dipple Nipple CreamPie Winkle Tinkle IV

Describe your character after arriving in Torrington: Ready to help out the town and kill some affected zombies that break out.
Wolven

OOC:

Steam Name: lacknafta

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:21747541

Hours: 545

Role you are applying for: G-Corporation Troop

Why do you want to be a part of the Event: I really like the concept and it seems like it will be great fun to be part of.

IC

IC Name: Rudolf Payne

Describe your character after arriving in Torrington: Sharpened senses and ready to follow orders without hesitation.
OOC:

Steam Name: Molyneux481 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:29565495

Hours: 600+

Are you familiar with what happened in the previous event (This will not be held against you): No.

Role you are applying for: Military Personnel or G - Coroporation if military personnel isn't available 

Why do you want to be a part of the Event: I think It looks amazing and something I would like to be part of.

IC:

IC Name: Samuel Serra

Describe your character: brave, loyal,commited and strong

OOC:

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Arny

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:56400266

RPP: 5

Hours: 964

Are you familiar with what happened in the previous event (This will not be held against you): Yes, I think I was there.

Why do you want to be a part of the Event: It looks fun and I love taking apart in events.

IC

IC Name: Arny 'Enrica' McGregor

Describe your character after arriving in Torrington: He feels terrified, scared, strange and confused
(04-25-2017, 06:35 PM)JessicaCandyX Wrote: OOC:

Steam Name: JessicaCandyX

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:63319752

RPP: 1

Hours: 500+

Are you familiar with what happened in the previous event (This will not be held against you): No.

Why do you want to be a part of the Event: It looks really interesting and well organised, i'm also a fan of ApocalypticRP

IC

IC Name: Jessica 'Candy' Parker

Describe your character after arriving in Torrington: Once Jessica arrived at Torrington she felt afraid, arriving in a barren town guiding by an unknown voice really wasn't trustworthy, however this was the only hope of survival she had seen for the last two weeks.

I am sorry but i'm afraid Military personnel is full as the last spot has been reserved for someone else. You may apply for any other role.
(04-25-2017, 07:08 PM)Molyneux481 Wrote: OOC:

Steam Name: Molyneux481 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:29565495

Hours: 600+

Role you are applying for: Military Personnel or G - Coroporation if military personnel isn't available 

Why do you want to be a part of the Event: I think It looks amazing and something I would like to be part of.

IC:

IC Name: Samuel Serra

Describe your character: brave, loyal,commited and strong

Accepted as a G- Corporation troop as Military personnel is full.
(04-25-2017, 07:17 PM)Arny Wrote: OOC:

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Arny

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:56400266

RPP: 5

Hours: 964

Are you familiar with what happened in the previous event (This will not be held against you): Yes, I think I was there.

Why do you want to be a part of the Event: It looks fun and I love taking apart in events.

IC

IC Name: Arny 'Enrica' McGregor

Describe your character after arriving in Torrington: He feels terrified, scared, strange and confused

I am sorry but i'm afraid military personnel is full. You may apply for any other role.