Co-op RPG project with a friend
Hey Fearless! I am making a co-op RPG project with a friend of mine, so we can have some experience with making games
Game is going to be 3D, for PC, and my job is to make the characters and lore for them, since I got 5 years of experience with roleplaying Wink
I would appreciate some ideas with characters, their job in the world(bartender, knight, villain's sidekick, quest giver etc.)(I already got the villain and protagonists figured out), short backstory(optional) and some basic information about them(clothing, traits)

Thanks for the help in advance Smile
The following 5 users Like Viljo's post:
  • Jonas, MrFinnConlon, DreeBott, Eclipze, Balls
I want a character to be named Luc Raydon at some point and I can help you xd
Include currency , upgradable weapons.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
(04-25-2017, 01:22 PM)King Kickass Wrote: Include currency , upgradable weapons.

Yea we are getting there in time, but my job now is to make characters, I will update this thread while the game project moves on Wink
Anyone know any softwares to make RPG music? I got some inspiration to mix something up because of this song Smile
The following 1 user Likes Viljo's post:
  • Eclipze
I use FL studio for music creation. Only downside is it costs money
[Image: Admin_Sig.png]
(04-25-2017, 02:19 PM)MasterNoda Wrote: I use FL studio for music creation. Only downside is it costs money

FL studio doesn't cost anything.....if you know where to look I had fl studio and about 500 different sound synth & effects packs. Didn't cost me a thing.
[Image: giphy.gif]
UPDATE:

Me and my friend decided to make it a fantasy RPG
Possible things to be added to the game: Skill trees, alignment system(good guy decisions and bad guy decisions. Story is tailored by how you play. At some point in the game, you can possibly switch sides, either work for Emmina, or The Order.

Here is the google docs link, which I will edit as I make characters and the backstory

THE LINK HAS POSSIBLE SPOILERS OF THE RELEASED GAME

GOOGLE DOCS
The following 1 user Likes Viljo's post:
  • Eclipze