pineapple on pizza?
Why do people not understand that you DO NOT eat MOST fruit warm?!
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
I'm done.... you guys ain't pizza lovers :[

https://youtu.be/5MYX6R2fuwE?t=5s
(04-24-2017, 09:05 PM)Sparx Wrote: I would rather be burned alive in a pizza oven than have to eat that awful stuff.

(04-24-2017, 09:08 PM)Sparx Wrote: You and your kind are wrong.

Sparx, if you dislike pineapple and ham pizza (<3), then you were officially a mistake and I have no idea why you got promoted...

Jk love you too, even though that's slightly sarcastic by now, I will now only 4 star your giant mansion
(04-24-2017, 09:11 PM)GI Yonno Wrote: Why do people not understand that you DO NOT eat fruit warm?!

Huh??

Yet you can eat Warm tomato? its a fruit?..
The following 1 user Likes Marvin's post:
  • Molyneux481
Sparx I'm Sorry to say this. Pineapple and Ham on Pizza is like Heaven on a Pizza. Like seriously its so good. Everyone who hates it should try it. Y'all complain "Who eats fruit warm" well a lot of people actually. The question we should be asking is why do people eat fish eggs.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 2 users Like Joe Joe's post:
  • Mustang, Molyneux481
Pineapple on pizza is absolutely disguisting.
It doesn't belong on there, it just doesn't

(04-24-2017, 09:01 PM)Broccoli Wrote: Y'all never tried peas and mayonnaise on pizza

Peas, no. Mayo is alright doe.

OT: I love pinapple on pizza. Mainly to piss Sparx off.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
(04-24-2017, 09:20 PM)Joe Joe Wrote: Sparx I'm Sorry to say this. Pineapple and Ham on Pizza is like Heaven on a Pizza. Like seriously its so good. Everyone who hates it should try it. Y'all complain "Who eats fruit warm" well a lot of people actually. The question we should be asking is why do people eat fish eggs.
Caviar is that best!
I'd rather eat shit