Call of Duty: WW2
(04-21-2017, 10:25 PM)Random Wrote:
(04-21-2017, 08:48 PM)Envy Wrote: No matter what, No call of duty will be better than COD 4 and MW2. Fact

Couldn't say it any better myself.

ME waiting for MW2 remastered:
[Image: 4119929.jpg]

I nerded COD 4 Remastered when it first came out then realised it was shit and was nothing like COD 4.
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
Decent shit Envy, I was blasting COD 4 RM as well until I got bored. Used to do a lot of wagers and pretty much daft GB matches. I actually played Download-ZaZa and a couple of his mates that are all below 10th for arena rank in COD 4 RM in a 3v3 GB and they got salty as fuck haha.

Good times can never be re-lived like before though. I'll leave you with one of my old BO2 highlight videos in a best of one against some of the best GB players back in the day:

Cheeky ace at the end Wink
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • Envy
(04-22-2017, 04:07 AM)DVN Wrote: Decent shit Envy, I was blasting COD 4 RM as well until I got bored. Used to do a lot of wagers and pretty much daft GB matches. I actually played Download-ZaZa and a couple of his mates that are all below 10th for arena rank in COD 4 RM in a 3v3 GB and they got salty as fuck haha.

Good times can never be re-lived like before though. I'll leave you with one of my old BO2 highlight videos in a best of one against some of the best GB players back in the day:

Cheeky ace at the end Wink

Thats awesome. I never played Gb's in BO2 but My best memory had to be beating an 80-0 team on AW on there host. The hype hahaha
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
I've got a few more private videos of GB matches, I used to play with infused_Nolson, one of my real life mates that is currently in the Infused EU roster. He's been to vegas etc. and has been playing against teams like OpTic, Faze and more. Pretty cool Smile
If they pull this off and not ruin it like the past games, then I can see this being a big come back for the Call of Duty franchise! Let's just wait and see what they have to bring!
Kind Regards,
[Image: qyVlGhw.png]
The following 1 user Likes Rebdogg's post:
  • DVN
Just gotta wait for the game-play trailer and see how it actually plays.

If it's like World at War, It can go big.
If Sledgehammer follow their roots and do similar things with Advance Warfare, it'll be a absolute shit game. 

Wellllll havveeeee tooooo seeeeeee
"It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change."
Trailer is out by the way!

[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 3 users Like Random's post:
  • NJperry, Jordy, Envy
too many inaccuracies for me to like it. for example the mg42 fires like a bloody bofors
Y'know. I'm digging it.
Can't wait for a gameplay trailer.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
Actual question is:Will there be a Soviet campaign?
I'd like to storm Stalingrad again
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep