School shooting recorded in The Netherlands [EXPLICIT]
(04-21-2017, 11:04 PM)ImTheRealSparks Wrote: Exactly what Marty said, except at my school, they set smoke bombs and tear gas off and then put grease on the stairs. That was a messy day!

Lovely place to live Scotland.

My old school has a police officer, a holding cell, two security guards (bouncers) that look through people's bags etc yet people still get stabbed in the school. One boy when I was there got stabbed in the arse a few times with a compass...you know how the thing you use in maths and science that draws a perfect circle.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(04-22-2017, 06:28 PM)Marty Wrote:
(04-21-2017, 11:04 PM)ImTheRealSparks Wrote: Exactly what Marty said, except at my school, they set smoke bombs and tear gas off and then put grease on the stairs. That was a messy day!

Lovely place to live Scotland.

My old school has a police officer, a holding cell, two security guards (bouncers) that look through people's bags etc yet people still get stabbed in the school. One boy when I was there got stabbed in the arse a few times with a compass...you know how the thing you use in maths and science that draws a perfect circle.

Jesus Christ
The following 1 user Likes StrikeOne's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle
We usually have Air Rifles being shot etc. but one time a Year 11 set off a flare in the playground and a teacher banned them from entering school.
The following 1 user Likes Bobby's post:
  • Link
Norway is so god damn boring.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 1 user Likes Random's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle
(04-22-2017, 08:20 PM)Explore Wrote: We usually have Air Rifles being shot etc. but one time a Year 11 set off a flare in the playground and a teacher banned them from entering school.

Wow a flare. What a bunch of badasses.

No pyro no party huh
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle
My hero's <3
"It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change."