Poll: Keep the NPC?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Keep
20.00%
14 20.00%
Don't keep
80.00%
56 80.00%
Total 70 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Property Update - Keep NPC or not
(04-25-2017, 01:43 AM)Noene90 Wrote: We should get rid of the NPC and make it a real job.
That way you create more RP.

- You can rent/buy a building by contacting the person filling in the job.
- He can give you several available options (only he can see in a special menu) and show you around.
- He can help them choose the right property fitting the RP/Business.
- When there is no one around to fill in the job, you should just have an option to buy when looking at a door. (Just like when there is no president, the police commander is able to issue warrants.)

And i can think of much more reasons to make it a real job, but the way it is now, is just annoying..

We can do the same with Zakarias, also make it a real job.
Let the person who fills in the job buy the sackets for 101 dollar and sell it for like 150. This way he can buy from people in town and sell it while making 49dollar.
*It can also be a idea to give this last option to the BMD

I would hate having to rely on a player to filter all of the housing for the map. If that player gets hostaged or killed, we have to wait for them or hunt them down to look for a house to buy. Same goes with Zakarya. If I want to sell my weed, its just a quick transaction. Besides, who would want to play as a role where the only thing they do is buy weed off players?
[Image: Admin_Sig.png]
(04-25-2017, 05:12 PM)MasterNoda Wrote:
(04-25-2017, 01:43 AM)Noene90 Wrote: We should get rid of the NPC and make it a real job.

- He can give you several available options (only he can see in a special menu) and show you around.
- When there is no one around to fill in the job, you should just have an option to buy when looking at a door. (Just like when there is no president, the police commander is able to issue warrants.)

And i can think of much more reasons to make it a real job, but the way it is now, is just annoying..

Let the person who fills in the job buy the sackets for 101 dollar and sell it for like 150. This way he can buy from people in town and sell it while making 49dollar.

I would hate having to rely on a player to filter all of the housing for the map. If that player gets hostaged or killed, we have to wait for them or hunt them down to look for a house to buy. Same goes with Zakarya. If I want to sell my weed, its just a quick transaction. Besides, who would want to play as a role where the only thing they do is buy weed off players?
Me?
The following 1 user Likes General Weed's post:
  • Awestruck
(04-25-2017, 05:19 PM)General Weed Wrote:
(04-25-2017, 05:12 PM)MasterNoda Wrote:

Me?

What about empty server, with say, 3 people who don't want the role? Scam? Others?

Someone who does it may as well own a area and sell it off instead
The following 1 user Likes Prompt's post:
  • Awestruck
Yeah I don't think the people are really warming up to the new arrival like they did to Zakariyya...

[Image: lk6xQYm.png]

[Image: 2S6Yl3w.png]

I say remove...
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 12 users Like Tomo's post:
  • Jordy, Yonno, MasterNoda, Awestruck, Dauntless, Eclipze, Avgar, TheSiphon, DreeBott, DVN, Jonas, Willem de Walrus
He also is deaf and has a terrible attention span if I'm honest

His heads always moving...
(04-27-2017, 08:20 PM)Tomo Wrote: Yeah I don't think the people are really warming up to the new arrival like they did to Zakariyya...

[Image: lk6xQYm.png]

[Image: 2S6Yl3w.png]

I say remove...

That poor man doesn't deserve this
[Image: Admin_Sig.png]
The following 5 users Like MasterNoda's post:
  • Awestruck, Tomo, Eclipze, Archer, Willem de Walrus
Apart from the prices being way too high (which has been fixed already) there isnt much wrong with it. I love the menu at the NPC.

I say keep as long as there will be more placed around the map.
Instead of an NPC, what about having a machine similar to an ATM (cosmetically). Something that could be placed in one of the corners of the Nexus and other areas, like an online system.
I thought perhaps having the notice board prop made into an entity which can be placed in certain areas. For example, there could be one on the wall in the ground floor of the apartments which can allow you to buy/rent any of the doors in that building. Likewise, at the motel or in the hotel there could be notice boards on the wall which work similarly to the NPC but they are tucked out of the way on the wall and are only relevant to that specific building.

Otherwise I think putting it in the F1 menu would be far more efficient, despite the lessened realism.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 1 user Likes Tomo's post:
  • Eeee394
I honestly think we should go back to the door system, and be able to purchase the property through either one of the doors connected to the property. A mix of the new and old system seems like the best approach to me.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.