Poll: Keep the NPC?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Keep
20.00%
14 20.00%
Don't keep
80.00%
56 80.00%
Total 70 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Property Update - Keep NPC or not
(04-21-2017, 05:29 PM)Floodify Wrote:
(04-21-2017, 05:24 PM)chopchop1614 Wrote:
(04-21-2017, 05:09 PM)Tomo Wrote: Not a big fan of NPCs in general

Agreed. Seem kinda darkrp ish.

We have had Zakarias for ages.

OT: I am unsure.. I like the "race" to get a property instead of just being lazy and do it through f1 menu. Whilst an NPC might not be the best of medium to counter that, I think there needs to be a physical element to get a property like there was before (had to get to the actual place).

Zakaria is a bit different tho, you deal drugs with him and he is pretty hidden. But it would be realistic if We could buy properties in the F1 menu
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
The following 1 user Likes Eclipze's post:
  • Envy
Then how about the idea of a 'global property access' gets scrapped entirely and we get back to buying certain properties at their doors? Didn't seem like a problem before.
The following 5 users Like Avgar's post:
  • Awestruck, Hitman, Reebs, Link, Bobby
Or change the entire system to the doors, so that you just press F# on either one of the doors linked to the property and you can purchase the property from there.
That'd be like a mix of the new and the old system.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 2 users Like Yonno's post:
  • Archer, Haarek
I like the idea of the menu being in the F1 menu more then having a NPC
Kind Regards,
[Image: qyVlGhw.png]
I suggest making the menu and information open with F3 or a command or something so you could look at it anywhere. However if you want to buy the property you need to travel there and interact with the door. The new system would still stay the same other than that you buy the property AT the property.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
It seems the only reasonable options we have now is whether we keep the system, but add it to the F1 menu or scrap most/all of it and go back to using F2 on a door to purchase it, as Avgar has said above.

The out-vote is crazy, I really liked having an NPC.
In my opinion, the NPC is very annoying in the place that it is. It is in the way of roleplays and of people like Noda said. I love the idea of another F1 section for it then it would be more efficient and easier to access.
[Image: brHdXi6.png]
The way I see it is more in line with Avgar. Buy properties at their doors. I think that was how it was meant in the suggestion in the beginning anyway.

Walk up, Buy 1 door, done. Also, don't have unsold doors locked so you can't wander in.
The following 2 users Like Hitman's post:
  • Reebs, Bobby
(04-21-2017, 05:29 PM)Floodify Wrote:
(04-21-2017, 05:24 PM)chopchop1614 Wrote:
(04-21-2017, 05:09 PM)Tomo Wrote: Not a big fan of NPCs in general

Agreed. Seem kinda darkrp ish.

We have had Zakarias for ages.

OT: I am unsure.. I like the "race" to get a property instead of just being lazy and do it through f1 menu. Whilst an NPC might not be the best of medium to counter that, I think there needs to be a physical element to get a property like there was before (had to get to the actual place).

Zakiaria is there to solve a problem, not cause more than a different, more eased solution.
Not only that, but having a real estate agent in the middle of town is unrealistic. You could say "Semi serious though" as much as you please, but I could argue the F2 Buyable door, a easier solution is fine because we're semi serious

And finally, CHI (Computer Human Interaction)
We should get rid of the NPC and make it a real job.
That way you create more RP.

- You can rent/buy a building by contacting the person filling in the job.
- He can give you several available options (only he can see in a special menu) and show you around.
- He can help them choose the right property fitting the RP/Business.
- When there is no one around to fill in the job, you should just have an option to buy when looking at a door. (Just like when there is no president, the police commander is able to issue warrants.)

And i can think of much more reasons to make it a real job, but the way it is now, is just annoying..

We can do the same with Zakarias, also make it a real job.
Let the person who fills in the job buy the sackets for 101 dollar and sell it for like 150. This way he can buy from people in town and sell it while making 49dollar.
*It can also be a idea to give this last option to the BMD