STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT II
Now that is what the first game should've been. Can't wait to see more at E3!
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 2 users Like Random's post:
  • Tomo, Link
I hope they don't ruin this one, another star wars battlefront game would be great (if it's any good)
[Image: c06y0Qi.png]
It looks absolutely great compared to the first one. Hopefully there are some tweaks like being able to choose all of the special abilities. Furthermore not having to buy all the DLCs for new Heroes/Villans (But they will Ofcourse do that). It just looks like an outstanding and aesthetically pleasing game overall though. I just wish instead of Droids with Death Machines they just add Droidekas and other droids classes like the Magna Guards. Other Villains such as Grevious would be nice and Dooku aswell. From Gameplay and the Trailer just looked like some basic heros.

EDIT: I just learned that no season pas is going to be for this game and they will release periodically free DLCs with the first being December which includes Finn and Captain Phasma.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The first battlefront was quite literally the worst game I've played....and I've player Harry Potter RP on GMOD
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 5 users Like Marty's post:
  • Tomo, Envy, Divey, Eclipze, Link
I want it now >.<

I've been a big fan of Star Wars Games and the last one fell short because they just didn't fulfil what they promised but this one looks so amazing. Especially being able to be a clone again shooting the clankers on Naboo

<3

-Removed by Steven8ken
The following 1 user Likes Dragnort_'s post:
  • Link
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 2 users Like Envy's post:
  • Tomo, Dragnort_
To be fair, looks the complete same but I will still give it a go.

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
I'm getting this.

Back to The Phantom Menace and I love the style.
Love love love this game! Been playing with Falc and Random !!!! They are both a bit bad and I have to be the master and carry them but it's ok because they are still learning and improving like the padawans they are!
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
Tomo is shit at the game everyone! If you receive an invite from him, ignore it.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 1 user Likes Random's post:
  • Tomo