What money making method do you use? Is it effective?
(04-20-2017, 09:33 PM)Joe. Wrote: Don't see many people do this, but as a black market dealer you can make ammo. It's cheaper than gun dealer market price. 10 shipments rifle ammo will cost you 9000 as a BMD, and 12500 as a gun dealer. All you need is a schematic, wich is a one time buy. The cheaper the ammo, the cheaper the schematic. I believe rifle ammo is like 1/2 k. You need to buy black powder and the bullet casing you want from the ingredients section. It takes some time but gets you a nice amount of profit I must say. I used to do this a lot, and still do when I'm broke. Hope this helped you out. If anything was unclear about this explanation, just add me or give me a PM, but it shouldn't be too hard Smile

I've always done this. A really great method
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
Be a police officer and wait in the jails on a busy server. You will find that players will pay a lot of money to get out of jail. Some people will pay 10k - 30k +, depending on the person and don't get caught by other government officials as you can get demoted. Also make sure to be corrupt.

EASY MONEY, I DO IT ALL THE TIME!!!

(04-20-2017, 09:33 PM)Joe. Wrote: Don't see many people do this, but as a black market dealer you can make ammo. It's cheaper than gun dealer market price. 10 shipments rifle ammo will cost you 9000 as a BMD, and 12500 as a gun dealer. All you need is a schematic, wich is a one time buy. The cheaper the ammo, the cheaper the schematic. I believe rifle ammo is like 1/2 k. You need to buy black powder and the bullet casing you want from the ingredients section. It takes some time but gets you a nice amount of profit I must say. I used to do this a lot, and still do when I'm broke. Hope this helped you out. If anything was unclear about this explanation, just add me or give me a PM, but it shouldn't be too hard Smile

Hah, hadnt thought about that. Seems like a nice way to make money in a RPish style. Wouldnt this count as selfsupplying though?
No, your just selling ammo... for much less.
(04-21-2017, 10:24 AM)Baskingner Wrote:

Hah, hadnt thought about that. Seems like a nice way to make money in a RPish style. Wouldnt this count as selfsupplying though?

It's not self supplying if your buying it in ship loads to sell ammo. As technically your not supplying it for yourself.

I do this all the time when I RP as BMD I make shipments of black powder and all casings other than pistol then I keep them for when I go a Automated GD RP I use that to craft Rifle ammo much quicker for making big shipments that's why I can do like 100 rifle ammo at a time etc.
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • Baskingner
(04-21-2017, 11:46 AM)Marty Wrote:
(04-21-2017, 10:24 AM)Baskingner Wrote:

It's not self supplying if your buying it in ship loads to sell ammo. As technically your not supplying it for yourself.

I do this all the time when I RP as BMD I make shipments of black powder and all casings other than pistol then I keep them for when I go a Automated GD RP I use that to craft Rifle ammo much quicker for making big shipments that's why I can do like 100 rifle ammo at a time etc.

Good point! Sounds like a fun way to make money, i guess ill be trying that next time im online!
(04-21-2017, 02:50 AM)Molyneux481 Wrote: Be a police officer and wait in the jails on a busy server. You will find that players will pay a lot of money to get out of jail. Some people will pay 10k - 30k +, depending on the person and don't get caught by other government officials as you can get demoted. Also make sure to be corrupt.

EASY MONEY, I DO IT ALL THE TIME!!!

Do that shit while im leading you and you will spend next 15 minutes praying to someone else >:3
Oh damn it. I managed to fuck up selling cars pretty bad. I decided to do my first car trade. Waited whole day for some offers and someone finally said that they are selling Chevy. I got the price down to 165K (which I for some reason thought was a good price).

Now I can't sell the car to anyone. Only offer I have gotten in 2 days has been 120k which is just way too low.
I lost 165K... I guess I need to contrawhore for many, many, many mornings to get my money back again somehow.

[Image: C1mGBSvWEAANu9k.jpg]
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
Fishing, Contra Whoring with somebodies elses contraband too, Weed pots (Lots) and Ammo Making (To sell) at the same time Smile
I use the Brit method.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

The following 4 users Like Link's post:
  • Conn, Ivan Tempski, Envy, Molyneux481