Fidget Spinner & Fidget Cube [Updated]
I have no idea what the hell these are even supposed to do. I went to my Grandparents on Easter Sunday, and my aggressive cousin was there with one of these. He tried to sell the idea to me that these are 'anti-stress' devices, as looking at it spinning cools your anger.

Bullshit.
The following 3 users Like Link's post:
  • Conn, Archer, Pear
I really don't see the point in these. They're flooding my school like Noah's Ark (or something) and they're just irritating to the point when around 10 minutes of each lesson is lost because of these bring confiscated (in some lessons)
The following 1 user Likes Conn's post:
  • Archer
I personally prefer the fidget boxes. Just google them and you'll se exactly what I mean. I use mine all the time and it does actually help with anxious situations. I literally broke one I had while my partner was in labour lol.
[Image: giphy.gif]
I am intrigued with the spinning motion and it's properties but other than that I see it as useless. If I am bored I spin a pen around my thumb, been doing that since 2012.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • Link
Lol those things look cool as fuck.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]

Just Realised It ain't arriving till 18th May RIP lmao
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
i actually jizz every time i see one spin

i dont have one but i really want it!
In boring as classes (e.g. IT, they literally teach us jack while Imake webpages, we also get dumbass teachers who can't read or understand CSS) I just get a pen and ruler with a hole on a end. Shove the pen in the hole (that's what she said) and spin it.
autism alert boysssssss
** UPDATED **