Poll: Should the top street garage become non-government as it was before the property update?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
90.91%
20 90.91%
No
9.09%
2 9.09%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Top street garage non-government
-Support

I've seen and been a part of many rp's as a Fireman or Paramedic in that garage and you already have MTL.
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm."
(04-21-2017, 02:10 PM)Vsync Wrote: -Support

I've seen and been a part of many rp's as a Fireman or Paramedic in that garage and you already have MTL.

I've seen and been a part of many non-government roleplays in that garage as well. 'Having' MTL is hardly any consolation, it's not within the city. If the garages are government only, there will be plenty of cases where it isn't being used by government, but could be used by all the other jobs (mechanic for example, which fits the property perfectly without any modifications). Government characters can still purchase the property, there's nothing stopping them from doing so.
(04-21-2017, 02:10 PM)Vsync Wrote: -Support

It's very rare that you ever see Firemen or Paramedic using it. But that's not to say you can't use it as a fireman still.

+Support
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
+support
[Image: gY6iHHj.png]

If i did help you in anyway, please consider +Reping me
If you need Fearless Conntent. Look no further
Pool closed 1hour earlier.

Approved.
Finished