Abuse - Brikaas
i was the president at the time, you can see me stood in the coffee thing when he blew himself up

not too long after he blew himself up again, i have no evidence of this but i thought you might as well know. he also killed some people in the process the second time
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
(04-20-2017, 12:17 AM)dawson270500 Wrote: i was the president at the time, you can see me stood in the coffee thing when he blew himself up

not too long after he blew himself up again, i have no evidence of this but i thought you might as well know. he also killed some people in the process the second time

- Involved, recorded the incident -

It's not the first time he blows himself up and kills himself and others. Seems like a regular thing now.
Not Involved

Saying you are involved then just writing an opinion is not being involved.

-Removed by Steven8ken
More evidence of Brikaas minging: https://youtu.be/-VKHpFTRVgk

Recording by MrFinnConlon
This case is being investigated and reviewed, thank you for reporting.

Floodify
Supervising Administrator
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Why was the footage by Evanswachtz deleted?
Kind Regards,
Floodify
I'm not sure why it got removed. I will talk to Evan soon.
(04-26-2017, 06:53 PM)Floodify Wrote: Why was the footage by Evanswachtz deleted?

I deleted it cause I had around 20 videos on my YouTube of PR's, I have extreme OCD and I like to keep this stuff clean.
It is also gone off my PC..
Abuse filed against [FL] Brikaas is under review and has been escalated for closure by a Supervising Administrator.

[FL] Floodify
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Abuse filed against Brikaas has been concluded and appropriate actions has been taken.

[FL] Floodify
Kind Regards,
Floodify