craven12345 Unban request
Your name: Andrew Jones

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:37457011

Your ban ID: 60665

Banned by: [FL] Nacreas

Reason: Prop spam, player disrespect. Not here to RP.

Involved: One of my old friends.

Why we should unban you: 

Dear Fearless,

Roughly 3-4 years ago, I used to be an active member of the Fearless Community. 

I played on the server every day and loved every minute of it. 

Me being 13-14 at the time, I was a child and was being stupid. I prop spammed a server to be funny. It was a stupid idea and I regret it even to this day.

Being 17 now, I have had alot of experience with RP on various games such as ArmA, GTA and other Gmod servers.

I've matured and now RP to the max. 

If you guys could find it in your heart to unban me as I have had plenty of time to learn my lesson, 

That would be so appreciated as I truly miss Fearless. I could imagine it has changed alot. I am quite excited to see whats new and get back into my favourite gmod server of all time. 

Kind regards,

Andrew
I see you also have a ban on your account for double accounting. I will bring this up with the other admins and you should hear back in a few days. Don't get your hopes up though.
[Image: Admin_Sig.png]
(04-18-2017, 04:53 AM)MasterNoda Wrote: I see you also have a ban on your account for double accounting. I will bring this up with the other admins and you should hear back in a few days. Don't get your hopes up though.

Appreciate that very much.

Kindest regards
Thumbs Up 
(04-18-2017, 04:53 AM)MasterNoda Wrote: I see you also have a ban on your account for double accounting. I will bring this up with the other admins and you should hear back in a few days. Don't get your hopes up though.

Hi there, 
Sorry for being inpatient but is there any progress at all?  Cheese

Thanks!
We have voted to lift this ban.
[Image: Admin_Sig.png]