[EVENT] Medieval Hilltop Village
When will this be taking place?

(04-17-2017, 09:45 PM)Molyneux481 Wrote: When will this be taking place?

Friday, I think. If there's any changes it'll be put on the thread.
(04-17-2017, 09:21 PM)Mustang Wrote: Jonas - Update thread pls and thanks!

Done.

I've also added a confirmed date and time, this can change, and we will update you on this thread!
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
The following 2 users Like Jonas's post:
  • Mustang, Dragnort_
Can't come as I am on holiday. Looks great though.
Steam Name: Zuneus
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:82802151
Hours: 513 hours
Roleplay Points: 1
Bans: 2-3
What role you would like: Invader or Village Guard
The reason you want to be apart of this event: I love RPG games and this is just like it + it looks fun
                                           [Image: CXvmuAP.png]                                                                                                                                                                                                                          +REP ME
Steam Name: [FL:RP] DVN
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:79053468
Hours: 913+
Roleplay Points: 30
Bans: 2
What role you would like: Village Guard or Baker
The reason you want to be apart of this event: It looks like a really cool and different event to be involved with. I also want to do my own little character, something I love doing but don't always get the opportunity.
Steam Name: DreeBott
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:32754753
Hours: something around 1600-1700
Roleplay Points: 14
Bans: 6
What role you would like: Invader
The reason you want to be apart of this event: Because I loved the days where FL had Medival RP going on and because it looks cool
Writing on behalf of [FL:RP] Grizzly 

If the time does change would it be possible for me to have a tavern worker spot like reserved so if I do make it, though only reserved if someone wants it then give it to them because I will most likely be on holiday  Wink  Wink, if i do make it as you said but the tavern woker is gone then feel free to put me as a villager or something like that don't really mind  Wink

Regards Grizzly
(04-18-2017, 05:59 PM)Myst0 Wrote: Writing on behalf of [FL:RP] Grizzly 

If the time does change would it be possible for me to have a tavern worker spot like reserved so if I do make it, though only reserved if someone wants it then give it to them because I will most likely be on holiday  Wink  Wink, if i do make it as you said but the tavern woker is gone then feel free to put me as a villager or something like that don't really mind  Wink

Regards Grizzly
Sowwy there's no more - I got accepted by Mustang yesterday but he hasn't updated yet ;-;
Much Love <3

-Removed by Steven8ken
It's cool probs won't make it anyway  Tounge have fun you lot.