[EVENT] Medieval Hilltop Village
Steam Name:[FL:RP] Iraqi Eagle
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:60462361
Hours: 880
Roleplay Points: 15
Bans: 0
What role you would like: Witch
The reason you want to be apart of this event: I have never participated in a medieval roleplay, it would be really fun to try it out! I am eager to see how this event is going to work out, especially as the witch.
[Image: 42Jeziq.png]
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Joe Joe
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:110109118
Hours: 1053
Roleplay Points: 6
Bans: 4
What role you would like: Mayor (If Not Village Guard)
The reason you want to be apart of this event: Because it is a very unique event that looks very interesting and looks like a very fun event. It would also be very cool to take part in a Medieval RP which type of games are very interesting and therefore the event seems like it will be to.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
Steam Name:Molyneux481 
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:29565495
Hours:593
Roleplay Points:2
Bans:4
What role you would like:witch (if not anything else going)
The reason you want to be apart of this event:I love the medival times and would love to take part in this event.

Steam Name: Suhail8010
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:90691392
Hours: 330+
Roleplay Points: 6
Bans: 5
What role you would like: Invader
The reason you want to be a part of this event: I really believe it will be a fun event, with all those skilled roleplayers joining, and I also haven't participated in any medieval roleplay in GMod, as haven't participated in events for a while

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:90691392&b=13]
b]Steam Name:[/b][FL:RP]Sharpshooter
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:65171839
Hours:451
Roleplay Points:1
Bans:1
What role you would like:Guard
The reason you want to be apart of this event:I am very interested in medieval history and this seems fun.I also like events with some kind of Aggressive Roleplay in it.
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
Steam Name: StrikeOne
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:50205437
Hours: ~1350
Roleplay Points: 14
Bans: 0
What role you would like: Witchcraft Subject 
The reason you want to be apart of this event: Medieval life interests me a lot.
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Jordy
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:70533265
Hours: 1662
Roleplay Points: 25
Bans: 1
What role you would like: Priest
The reason you want to be apart of this event: I would love the role as a priest. I love medieval role-plays and play a lot of games like this including skyrim and fable.

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member
Steam Name:[FL:RP] Discover Corss Buns
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:150440466
Hours:250
Roleplay Points:1
Bans:2Village Crier Or Baker
What role you would like:Village Crier Or Baker
The reason you want to be apart of this event:Al;ways Love the concept of Medieval
Kind Regards
Dylann
Fearless Donator
___________________________________________________________________________________

[Image: uT65xGc.png]
I am writing on behalf of [FL:RP] Grizzly whom is currently struggling with a problem with his forums acc 

Code:
Code:
[b]Steam Name: [FL:RP] Grizzly
[b]Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:84941122
[b]Hours:350+
[b]Roleplay Points:0
[b]Bans:1
[b]What role you would like:Tavern Woker or Guard or Invader(Preverably Tavern worker
[b]The reason you want to be apart of this event:I took part in redwood valley rp with brikass
and co as a tavern worker and found it great fun also think medieval rp is cool, I also
find the medieval period interesting and want to see what it's like from a RP
point of view
 Regards Grizzly
If it is before the 22 I will not make it after that I should be fine as long as it 
Doesn't interfer with the rest of my day E.g if it is between 8:12 and 3:45 GMT 
I will not be able to do any time after that is fine
Here's the roles that I've decided to grant. If you want to change or unhappy at the role I've given you because you were denied another one, please PM me.

Village Mayor - Joe Joe
Village Crier - Janzo 火
Blacksmith - Jonas
Village Guards - Panda, GI Yonno, Broccoli
Tavern Workers - RataTHICCskrr
Invaders - Balls, The best goat, Suhail8010
Priest - Jordy
Witch - Iraqi Eagle
Witchcraft Subject - Strike one
Villake Folk - Mustang, Molyneux481, Discover Corss Buns, Sharpshooter, Dragnort, Arny.

Apologies to Grizzly, I believe this event will be Friday. However keep updated on the post and there's always a village folk spot available!

Jonas - Update thread pls and thanks!
The following 1 user Likes Mustang's post:
  • Jonas