connbob unban request
--Posting this for connbob--

[b]Your name: connbob
[/b]

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:39143054

Your ban ID: 70022

Banned by: Tempski

Reason: Double Accounting / finnbob3334 

Involved: Hi, I am connbob, ex-FL player. I was banned for scamming originally, a ban which was later lifted after a UBR. This is vital information as in the 3 month period when I was banned, I double accounted on an alt (Jafico) to go to winterfest, as I did run radio at that time. I played a few times more with this account, because I enjoyed FL, and had friends on the server. I was not banned for this, however I was banned for my brother's account, which connected in 2014/15.
I am obviously guilty of breaking TOS to bypass a ban (of which I do believe was false, and an unfair decision), however, I did not do so to do harm to the server, and I am sure many of my old friends would support the fact that I did not wish to harm the server, just play with them.
Thank you for your time reading this, and I appreciate any response.
Conn
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
Hello Connbob,

I will be dealing with your UBR.

How come you doubleaccounted when you knew it was not okay?

I would also like for you to give me a very detailed explanation as to why I should unban you. What would you be doing if you where given another chance?

Please respond as quick as possible.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
Response from connbob.

Thanks Jonas for your quick response.
I double accounted when I knew it was not okay because of the fact I loved RPing, with various people I played with I had great experiences. Obviously, before I was banned for "scamming", which I really do not believe I did not do as it was during a passive RP (storage wars, I supposedly said that something was inside a "locker", which was not.)
I double accounted during this ban for the reason above, I did no harm, and just wanted to both attend winterfest, and play with friends, of which from what I recall, I only did a few times.

If I was given another chance, not only would I be very, very thankful, but I will just continue to RP, probably mainly passive. Yes, it was a stupid mistake double accounting, and I regret that, but I did nothing to harm FL.

Thanks,
Conn
Hello Connbob.

Thank you for your response. I will talk to Ivan if he knows more about your ban, and i will make some investigation.

I understand you want to be unbanned, and that you only did it some times as you said (I will try to check this up), and then i will reach a conclusion once i've gotten everything i need. I will get back to you soon.
Hello Connbob,

I've taken everything into consideration, your ban record, what you've done. I have spoken to Ivan Tempski about this, and i've read your unban request fully and considered everything.

This is my conclusion, i have decided to unban you if you agree to these terms: If you ever get permanently banned again, your ban will not be able to be lifted. I need you to write to me that you agree on these terms. No last chance will be applied, because this is your second ban.

Thanks for your UBR. Please respond to my message asap.
-Jonas.
Approved