UBR
Your name: ur getting bannd kid!!!

Your blacklist ID: 91979, 91980, 91981

Steam ID: [b]STEAM_0:0:17697547[/b]

Reason: Frozen props in the road 

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL:T] mintblackbeard

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: Never actually violated any rules, he insisted that any frozen props in a roadblock must be breakable, rule 12.3 clearly states that it must be somehow possible to break through the barricade in some way with a vehicle. 
We were using concrete barriers to act as a choke point in the tunnel to both act as traffic calming and as a road block. A 2 car wide gap was in the middle that if we needed to we would block off with a spike strip or with wooden barricades. He insisted that all of the road block was meant to be rammable, and there was no way to get by this barricade, despite the fact you could just drive through the middle of it without even knocking any props over. 
Every single admin(including mint prior to this session) that has this ever been brought to this in the past 2 years or so has come to the same conclusion as us, that frozen props are perfectly fine as long as there is some way to get through the road block as a whole. 
I'd also like to add that he was fine with the checkpoint before this (in a different session, before the server crashed), he even helped out with the checkpoint adding a flashing sign saying "slow". When he came over to unfreeze the props, he refused to discuss why he'd changed his mind and refused to hear us out, saying "you can explain but I'm still unfreezing the props", only to noclip away when we tried to explain.
I never said that all props in have to be unfrozen, only the barricade blocking the road (unless it is breakable). You had multiple concrete blockades in the road that blocked sections of the road therefore, required unfreezing.

I was unaware before that the props were frozen and only found out in the latter session.

"you can explain but I'm still unfreezing the props". You had already explained multiple times and I had explained to you multiple times why they needed to be unfrozen and I did not noclip away when you were explaining, I left once I felt the situation was over which was after you had explained multiple times and I had explained multiple times.
The rules don't say that all props must be unfrozen, just that it must be possible to break through the barricade in some way. Since there was a massive 2-3 car wide gap in the middle, it was perfectly possible to do so. Every other admin that has it has been brought up to over the past 2-3 years of us doing similar things has come to the same conclusion.

And you were fully aware the props were frozen earlier. You kept attempting to find every excuse to force us to remove them. First you said we didn't have permission from the president, and then immediately removed them(which seems like over stepping your boundaries, as that's leaning towards something that should be dealt with IC), then after we got explicit permission, you then started blatantly lying to the president saying it was causing accidents(despite there not even being any road traffic at the time).

After it became clear the president wasn't going to change his mind, and you watched us move and freeze every prop, you then pasted your own road sign, which was frozen.
mintblackbeard Wrote:I never said that all props in have to be unfrozen, only the barricade blocking the road (unless it is breakable)

Already addressed that. The props are clearly made to block sections of the road which makes them barricades.

R ules Wrote:You may use frozen props, but players must be able to break through the barricade with a vehicle.

When it comes to the situation before. That was dealt with in character until you didn't remove it after being told by the president you did not have permission.

Rules Wrote:You may build a roadblock while playing as a government member, with permission from the President.

It blocked sections of the road on purpose therefore is a roadblock and you did not have permission from the president therefore is in violation of the rules and I am within my right to remove it.

Once again, I was unaware that they were frozen. The slow sign was not there to block any section of the road and is simply a warning therefore, not a blockade or a roadblock.

I have gone over everything I feel needed. I will not reply unless entirely necessary.
(04-17-2017, 07:22 PM)mintblackbeard Wrote:
mintblackbeard Wrote:I never said that all props in have to be unfrozen, only the barricade blocking the road (unless it is breakable)

Already addressed that. The props are clearly made to block sections of the road which makes them barricades.
The barricade is a whole thing, and it was possible to get through it by just driving through the middle of it.

Quote:
R ules Wrote:You may use frozen props, but players must be able to break through the barricade with a vehicle.

When it comes to the situation before. That was dealt with in character until you didn't remove it after being told by the president you did not have permission.
The president didn't say a thing lol, you just immediately started removing it after we said we'd had it up since before the current president, the president never once said remove it. Please refrain from lying in the courthouse.

Quote:
Rules Wrote:You may build a roadblock while playing as a government member, with permission from the President.

It blocked sections of the road on purpose therefore is a roadblock and you did not have permission from the president therefore is in violation of the rules and I am within my right to remove it.
We got permission from the president, and you immediately searched for more reasons to remove it(lying in character in the process) and failed to do so.
Quote:Once again, I was unaware that they were frozen. The slow sign was not there to block any section of the road and is simply a warning therefore, not a blockade or a roadblock.

I have gone over everything I feel needed. I will not reply unless entirely necessary.
[/quote]
You were fully aware they were frozen, and your road sign was also frozen, and the exact same size as our road block. If our road block was not acceptable, your road sign was not acceptable, without some extreme admin event reason to do so.

Can I get, I believe it was awestruck, that joined a few nights ago while we did it with traffic cones. He said it was a bit unrealistic as it was traffic cones, so we asked if concrete barriers were fine, and he had no issue with this. Other than this, no other admin has had issue with it in the past 2 years of us doing similar things.
Quote:If no staff member replies on your unblacklist request within 7 days (this is exactly from the time of the last post by you), your request will always be in your advantage and your blacklist will be removed from your record. Once that is done, the burden will fall upon you to reply within 7 days your request will be denied.

oopa ?
UBR Approved as per Ubr rule 6.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]