UBLR: MrFinnConlon
Lightbulb 
Your name: MrFinnConlon

Your blacklist ID: 79166 | 79167 | 79168

Steam ID: [b]STEAM_0:0:79431150[/b]

Reason: Pushing car to refuel it.

Staff member who blacklisted you: Pear

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: This occurred roughly 5/6 months ago. 
I was playing on V2d (the only server that my PC could handle at the time). There were maybe 6 people online and I was driving around in my new Ford Transit Van and came to a stop on main st, not too far from the BP parking Garage. I exited the van, leaving it on the main st and walked around for a bit. Due to a known bug with the for transit I was unable to enter the driver's seat thus the van was underivable, stuck in the middle of the road. At this time I made multiple @ calls stating that my van was bugged and I couldn't drive it. After reading rule 17.2

Spoiler :
17.2 When your vehicle is stuck, call an admin. You can gently try to move it with a prop if required. When your vehicle is upside down you should use /flip to flip it.

And more then 10 mins + making @ calls with no 
response I deemed an admin to 
unavailable and tried to prop push my car with a globe prop to the parking garage to store it. Turns out that pear was undercover and blacklisted me. I deem this to be an unfair punishment for the circumstances and I also think that Pear then removed the van once he blacklisted me. Sorry for any inconvince caused, I hope pear will be able to remember some details about this situation.

- Finn
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
How come you post this unblacklist request now, 6 months after you recieved the blacklist?
(04-16-2017, 12:00 AM)Spear Wrote: How come you post this unblacklist request now, 6 months after you recieved the blacklist?

Hello Sear, 
I am on holiday and while I was driving around I remembered receiving this blacklist and at the time I believed it to be unfair but declined to argue against it but after some pondering I thought I would would make the UBLR. I believe that when I received this I didn't care about the number of blacklists that I had however, It is very important to me now.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
Your explanation does sound reasonable. However, as this happened so long ago it would be hard for us to know about the situation. We can not just base an approval on trust.

I'll contact Pear to see if he has idea of the situation, which I doubt.
(04-16-2017, 09:59 AM)Spear Wrote: Your explanation does sound reasonable. However, as this happened so long ago it would be hard for us to know about the situation. We can not just base an approval on trust.

I'll contact Pear to see if he has idea of the situation, which I doubt.

Thank you for being so understand, I hope Pear can shed some light on the situation. 
I look forward to hearing your conclusion.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
Hello MrFinnConlon!

After discussing with Pear I've come to a conclusion. The blacklists will stay on your record.

Pear was undercover during this time and found you proppushing your vehicle. He was responding to @-calls but in the way to keep his cover. In fact, no @-calls regarding the transit van was being noticed. Pear did confront you after this situation, decided to keep the blacklist even after your explanation.

Unfortunately, the blacklist will stay on your record.