): I Will miss you guys
i love reading cringe threads 03:05 AM
(04-13-2017, 10:11 PM)Brikaas Wrote: Not trying to be rude here, but uuhmm...

Boys "flirting" with girls is sort of a natural thing in the world, you must be really pathetic to leave for such reason, right?
But I understand if you leave cause you got banned, cause you would get mad, call the admins shit and "leave"

Well, we are sort of used to such behaviour.

Goodluck in the outside world!
~Brikaas
Right lets just cut to the chase, I Was with awestruck and i was with my friend 'N4LLE' and the girls was there aswell and i was rping and at one point as a joke i said 'Girls these days in OOC' and i do not have proof but awestruck said 'Talk to them like that and you will be dealing with me, its sad how so much has changed, Yes i am stating the admins are 5/10 abusive. I Know it is natural its just anoying as he uses his 'powers' to flirt, yes i did say they was shit because i kept saying in @ 'Rdm' 'rdm' 'rdm' and they only reply when it is there friends, Happy now? i also got unbanned btw, and i am still now commin back.
[Image: qrw50vfb_o.gif]
(04-13-2017, 10:02 PM)Janzo 火 Wrote: Now ur leaving for good. Can i get your Ferrari?

ps. U treated people poorly. Good ridance

Yes, you have YOU'R opinionn but i didn't like how cocky people was getting, so i got mad.

(Not much to say here because this is your opinion)
(04-13-2017, 02:24 PM)MasterNoda Wrote: Wait... Are you people telling me that men talk to women OUTSIDE of trying to hook up???? That is impossible! The only reason women come on the internet is to hook up with men! Right???

...right...?

Haha! So true.
(04-13-2017, 02:38 PM)Joe. Wrote:
K bye

I Don't take memes as a reply.
(04-13-2017, 07:16 PM)StrikeOne Wrote: Great metagamer. Will be missed
I Metagammed ONCE and that was saying pm me if anyone wants my ferrari.
Anyway, glad you will miss me <3
So.. thread closed?
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.