Farewell Fearless!
You are absolutely the coolest Son of a biotch ive ever met. I dont care if you abused a glitch, Either way your a good friend of mine. Screw goodbye, We've got Steam and TeamSpeak <3
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

The following 2 users Like WorldWideCoffee's post:
  • equal, GunFISH
Aww, I thought we could make good friends..... well, sh*t happens...
It's been a long time.
DON'T LEAVE ME GUNNY :*( I'll talk to Soul or somebody:*( I can't stand losing one more person. First Ray and now you :*( I am gonna miss you buddy. If the only reason you are leaving is the exploit ban talk to Soul. He is a great man and will take your word into consideration.
I will miss you <3
The following 1 user Likes Duckinator's post:
  • GunFISH
Why is it all the legends that haved to leave us Sad im sure its not going to be long, you are awesome even though we have not rped that much together, but your a good guy Sad sad to see people go like this, hope to see you around
[Image: headster-fade-1.gif]
Server Hours: 450
RP Points: 9

The following 1 user Likes Headster's post:
  • GunFISH
Well it's sad to see people god, but it's because of a legit reason. Good luck!
The following 1 user Likes Holdem's post:
  • GunFISH
Wasnt Rawzzki unbanned, when he was banned for this?
Okay so because of all the nice responses I got on this thread I made an unban request and it went through, so thank you all very much for your support and I hope to see you again on the server! (Consider this my introduction post aswell to whom it may concern)
(12-20-2011, 01:21 PM)GunFISH Wrote: Okay so because of all the nice responses I got on this thread I made an unban request and it went through, so thank you all very much for your support and I hope to see you again on the server! (Consider this my introduction post aswell to whom it may concern)

Good to see your back.
You deserve a chance more Wink
The following 1 user Likes ZuaXX's post:
  • GunFISH
Goodybe man!
(12-20-2011, 01:21 PM)GunFISH Wrote: Okay so because of all the nice responses I got on this thread I made an unban request and it went through, so thank you all very much for your support and I hope to see you again on the server! (Consider this my introduction post aswell to whom it may concern)

YAAAAY BABY DON'T EVAR LEAVE ME <3