/undercover command for users
+Support

Allow the sergeant to do it instead of a staff member to free up time and give sergeant more control.
The following 2 users Like mintblackbeard's post:
  • Luna, DVN
+Support

There should be a procedure like the clan management. It would look like this:

User: /undercover.
Console Message to Sergeant: Officer [ID] would like to request permission to be undercover, Thank you.
Sergeant: /undercover accept/deny [ID]
Console back to requesting Officer: The Sergeant has granted you permission to be Undercover, remember to stay safe on duty.

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member
The following 3 users Like Jordy's post:
  • DVN, Bayernjunge, Luna
(07-23-2017, 05:07 PM)Jordy Wrote: +Support

Console Message to Sergeant: Officer [ID] would like to request permission to be undercover, Thank you.
Console back to requesting Officer: The Sergeant has granted you permission to be Undercover, remember to stay safe on duty.

Really, really like this idea.
+Support.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
(07-23-2017, 05:33 PM)DVN Wrote:
(07-23-2017, 05:07 PM)Jordy Wrote: +Support

Really, really like this idea.

+support

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
(04-10-2017, 10:05 AM)Bayernjunge Wrote: +support for the green Jobcolour and Citizen as Jobname. -> Prevent a lot of Metagaming
+ Support as long as the cap is 3. This, if added, would help to reduce metagaming and it would give the Police Sergeant more control.

Also, maybe have the option to revoke at anytime, with a valid rp reason.

This would also give corrupt cops to rat out undercover members to criminals, etc.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

+Support
Sincerely,
Merle | Merle Colton
Fearless Community Member
[Image: D7w1XJj.jpg]
+Support

Also add a command like /undercoverjob <Criminal, Thief, something something>
Add a command to show your id to reveal the blue color and to conceal it.
Also add a second tab in the character personalisation menu to change your look while undercover.
In the tab menu, make it appear so you are a blue police officer for a gov. worker and make it look like you are a green citizen in the tab menu for anything else.
I changed my mind from -Support back in April to a +Support purely because of the more clarification that has been added and the understanding from myself.
I really like this idea now that I understand it more.

+Support

-Removed by Steven8ken