Everything is Black
Hello Laides & Gentelmen , Staff Members & all

My Problem When i try to join fearless sometimes and its usually it came with every thing , props , people , let's just say that all & everything is black ... idk if that a bug or glitch not missing texture & the texts are covered in black boxes ... and sometiimes while i play the game ... the glitch or the bug start eating the game step by step to let evreything black again as i said even the fire effect like when a car is exploded .. the fire is black ( like Amatarsu who is watching naruto he will know what amatrsu is ) ... can someone help me ?

Etsy's Regards

Bye!
[Image: A93vfrr.png]
All credits to White Wolf for this amazing design! Talented Person!
It's best if you post this in the help and support section found by clicking here as this area is for posting about bugs specifically to do with the gamemode and/or other Fearless services and not your hardware or game settings.
[Image: unknown.png]
(04-08-2017, 01:21 PM)Broccoli Wrote: It's best if you post this in the help and support section found by clicking here as this area is for posting about bugs specifically to do with the gamemode and/or other Fearless services and not your hardware or game settings.

Well Bud its not in my hardware its on about 20% of ppl who are playing RP games

like DarkRP or others ...
[Image: A93vfrr.png]
All credits to White Wolf for this amazing design! Talented Person!
What Broccoli is saying is that you'll get more help if you post this under Help and Support. This is most likely an issue from your side.
Broccoli is probably right, as I have never experienced this issue, I've had missing textures and still do which I'm trying to fix but this is not normal.

Anyway, do you have CSS textures in your addon folder or mounted to gmod, same for HL2 EP1 and 2. And do you have all the content
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
Post a pic or a vid of this maybe someone had this problem before and can help you but it's much better if we see what it looks like with a visual aid.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
Hello, this is the BLM movement and we are requesting that you remove this post for the following reasons;
-It's not fitting the agenda we have.
-It's racist - Black is as good as White, also there's no race.
-Our A.R.I.B.(AntiRacismInvestigationBot) picked it up by mistake, in wich case you should email us at [email protected]
I've experienced this before

Uninstall any non fearless second and make you have all of the FL content.

They verify you game cache by right clicking on Garry's Mod and cooking properties.

If none of that works and worst comes to worst reinstall you game making shure you have Css and half life episode 1 and 2
(04-10-2017, 06:42 PM)already_fallen Wrote: Hello, this is the BLM movement and we are requesting that you remove this post for the following reasons;
-It's not fitting the agenda we have.
-It's racist - Black is as good as White, also there's no race.
-Our A.R.I.B.(AntiRacismInvestigationBot) picked it up by mistake, in wich case you should email us at  [email protected]

Hello, this is the SFU or the SHUT THE FUCK UP movement  and we are requesting you leave your stupid argument and remove your unnecessary post for the following reasons:

- It's fucking annoying

- BLM has no relevance and I think your only posting for the following reasons:
   1) You want to get a post count
   2) You think that it is, in which case, I'm wondering how you got here.

- I don't think your using BLM as a actual term maturely. Your simply using it as a attention magnet and furthermore,
It's not something to joke about

- I picked it up by purpose - so contact us at [ HELL ]
Has this been resolved?