[EVENT] Assassination attempt.
(04-10-2017, 09:40 AM)Dragnort_ Wrote: Your event is going to conflict with another one happening on Saturday the 15th in the Evening, please PM me.

sent
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy
CONFIRMED DATE AND TIMINGS:
MISSION DATE: 15/4/2017
MISSION TIME: 17 HUNDRED HOURS [exception, hitmen meet independently and (classified) location for brief.]
Thank you Envy
Steam Name: Pollux
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:45419786
Role: Mafia Security
Do you know what weapons you are allowed to weld in the event? Yes, all of them.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Panda
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:63257200
Do you have access to any high-powered firearms? Yes.
Applying for: Hitman (I see there is 4/5 slots for this but you said it was full, I am applying anyway, if it is full put me in for Mafia Security instead).
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
Panda accepted! All places filled! Briefs through PMs will be sent.
Thank you Envy
I think the event would be a lot more interesting if the Hitmen aren't allowed to just gun down the driver of the car, it would be waaaaaay too easy if they are able to. Also maybe we (security) should be allowed to get out somewhere on the map to cover hotspots or likely attack locations instead of always having to be in a car driving around, maybe have local security able to do this? I think Hitmen should only be allowed to shoot cars to disable them (so only shoot tyres) as you get killed so quickly in one.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
Alright, we will sort it out on the day. Did you all get my PM?
Thank you Envy