UBR: tug
Your name: tug

Your SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:42221590

Your ban ID: 76640

Banned by: reebs

Reason: fearrp

Involved: Cassie

Why we should unban you: I was driving the truck. At first I was not aware I was being pulled over (I was listening to music and had game audio muted, hence the /request Are you pulling me over?). I always drive the scania in first person because the interior is nice and its a bitch to get into 3rd person. I was looking to the right when she pulled the gun out, so I was not aware a gun was being pulled on my truck at the time. All I knew was that the spikes hit my truck, so I booked it outta there. From the truck seat and with me looking right to the tunnel to see if there were any officers, i could not see Cassie with the gun.
[Image: f0au5v8.png]
go check out my fish store im too lazy to link it

FearRP is you character being scared of a gun/weapon. If my character did not know they had a weapon pointed at them, how were they supposed to get scared?

I understand ban is lifted now but i am requesting it be removed from record

Good morning. I apologize for not being able to reply until now, however I have been busy. The video in the Player Report clearly shows you violating FearRP. You were under gunpoint and were told to get out of the car over text chat, yet you refused.

If I were to give you the benefit of the doubt and lift the ban from your record, how can I be sure you won't do this again? How can I be sure this problem is an isolated incident?
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
The video does show me breaking FearRP, but at the time during the rush of the police chase I was not aware someone from the lower right of my position would be pointing a gun at me, I did not notice her or the gun. I gurantee this is an isolated incident because in the event that I did realize she had a gun, I wouldve stopped and gotten out of the car immediately. In the future I will try harder to be aware of my surroundings to be in accordance with all the rules of FearlessRP.

Good evening, I will be giving you the benefit of the doubt and remove the suspension from your record. Do not let this happen again.

Approved.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]