UBL-Sharpshooter
Your name: [FL:RP]Sharpshooter

Your blacklist ID: 91357

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:65171839

Reason: RDM'ing a paramedic

Staff member who blacklisted you: Sparx

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: Now I'll briefly explain what had happened.
The government was plainly fascist,banning cars,black people,guns,and random lockdowns.I became a 'Freedom Fighter',and got permission from Sparx himself to lay an ambush.I waited for a time,and JessicaCandy ran past me as a paramedic(I had my gun drawn at the time),and ran away.I saw her looking at me,with her finger over her ear(an indication that she was talking to the radio).As she was most likely reporting it to the police,I came out of my hiding spot,and accidentally sprayed her due to a momentary panic and a FPS drop(I usually get one while shooting).Next moment I knew,she was dead.Now,I did not mean to kill her,I meant to fire a warning shot for her to stop talking.Even when I had killed her,she would have blown my identity.As I did not mean to kill JessicaCandy,and it was partially not my fault,I'd like this blacklist to be removed.
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
So you just assumed that the paramedic called for the police? And also, a warning shot should not be targeted at a person, rather on the ground or in the air. Either way, you should have shot one bullet, not full on sprayed the paramedic down.

I see no reason as to why this should be removed. Do you have anything else you would like to add?
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Thank you for the fast reply,
A paramedic,when seeing an armed person,would alert the police,and my plan would have been busted.
Secondly,as I told earlier,I usually have a FPS drop when shooting,and it happened again.I also panicked a bit,which both caused me to accidentally spray the paramedic.
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
Hi Sharp,

Random has basically summed up my reasoning for the blacklist. I also see no justification for it to be removed.
I see no point in removing your blacklist.

Unblacklist request denied.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]