[Finished] Xenomorph Event
Steam name: StrikeOne
Hours: 1250 or so
Roleplay points: 14
Role applying for: Security Officer
Reason for applying to this position: It seems fun to me

IC name: Niko 'Strike' White
Backstory: Niko has been serving in the security branche for a long time. When shit broke down, his company assigned him to a new job.
(04-02-2017, 03:30 PM)StrikeOne Wrote: -Snip-

Accepted.
(04-02-2017, 11:25 AM)chopchop1614 Wrote:
(04-02-2017, 10:18 AM)Rukka Wrote: Steam name:
Hours:900
Roleplay points:0
Role applying for:Alien Hunter
Reason for applying to this position:Got many mates applying for this role who I RP with well!

IC name:Xavier Kapta
Backstory:Katpa is a trained guard who has no mercy against those who want to harm the Queen!

Perhaps you would be better off as an alien sentinel? Let me know what you want but for now accepted.

Thank you the offer however I am not sure if I would be able to attend and the alien sentinel seems like quite a important role. Thank you though!
(04-02-2017, 03:34 PM)Rukka Wrote:
(04-02-2017, 11:25 AM)chopchop1614 Wrote:
(04-02-2017, 10:18 AM)Rukka Wrote: Steam name:
Hours:900
Roleplay points:0
Role applying for:Alien Hunter
Reason for applying to this position:Got many mates applying for this role who I RP with well!

IC name:Xavier Kapta
Backstory:Katpa is a trained guard who has no mercy against those who want to harm the Queen!

Perhaps you would be better off as an alien sentinel? Let me know what you want but for now accepted.

Thank you the offer however I am not sure if I would be able to attend and the alien sentinel seems like quite a important role. Thank you though!

No problem, but if you aren't able to attend maybe pick a role other then alien? They are in quite high demand.
You can put me down as a supervising Administrator too if you like.
(04-02-2017, 06:53 PM)NJperry Wrote: You can put me down as a supervising Administrator too if you like.

That would be awesome - thanks.
This seems like a intresting event to attend,

I'll be there to watch and mabye play along.

Goodluck and have fun!
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
(04-02-2017, 08:19 PM)Brikaas Wrote: This seems like a intresting event to attend,

I'll be there to watch and mabye play along.

Goodluck and have fun!

You could always apply Tounge Mind if I add you as a supervising administrator?
Steam name: [FL:RP] Discovery Channel
Hours:200
Roleplay points:1
Role applying for:Scientist 
Reason for applying to this position:Im Applying For This Position so i can research on the figures from the extra terestrial life and gaing mor eintel to then help out our Higher Ups to make there dough and help the earth 

IC name:Amy McNally 
Backstory:Im A Midle Aged 27 yr Old Woman With A Passion Of Science And Have Always Been The Nered In My SAchool I Worked At Nasa then i found ouyt something bad they were hiding the cure form cancer so i took it and ran i know want to work as a alien researcher and help everybody in becoming more educated in extra terestrial life
Kind Regards
Dylann
Fearless Donator
___________________________________________________________________________________

[Image: uT65xGc.png]
Steam name: [FL:RP] Explore
Hours: 650
Roleplay points: 2
Role applying for: Security Officer
Reason for applying to this position: I have already applied for a position and would like to secure the Great Empire from spooky aliens!

IC name: Vincent Serra
Backstory: Is a human that can shoot guns.