[Finished] Xenomorph Event
Steam name: [FL:RP] Iraqi Eagle
Hours: 795
Roleplay points: 15
Role applying for: Alien Sentinel
Reason for applying to this position: I like to be in charge of aliens!

IC name: Kha'Zix
Backstory: Kha'Zix has been a true leader and hunter for whole his life and now a chance has come for him to become a sentinel! Many fear Kha'Zix, thus they do what he commands them to do.
[Image: 42Jeziq.png]
(04-02-2017, 11:39 AM)Iraqi Eagle Wrote: -Snip-

Accepted
Posting on behalf of Janzo.

Steam name: Janzo 大
Hours: 1005
Roleplay points: 10
Role applying for: Doctor
Reason for applying to this position: I think it suits my roleplay style and just a interesting role in general.

IC name: Semich "Zo" Aquino
Backstory: I Have Healed And Helped Many People In My life. I am a Very Sought After Doctor.
Steam name: [FL:RP] Jordy
Hours: 1559
Roleplay points: 25
Role applying for: Doctor
Reason for applying to this position: I have a good roleplay understanding for this type of job and I can work along side a team of other hunters as my communication skills are good and I am friendly too.

IC name: Sonni Serra
Backstory: An Italian man who grew up in Sicily and moved to Evo-city with his uncle. Worked for police for 7 years before retiring only recently. Currently part of the Serra Family trying to make a living.

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member
(04-02-2017, 01:30 PM)Rukka Wrote: -Snip-

(04-02-2017, 01:35 PM)Jordy Wrote: -Snip-

Accepted.
We have updated the event date to Saturday the 8th of April. We hope everyone can meet this time.
Steam name: [FL:RP] Envy
Hours: Around 460
Roleplay points: 2
Role applying for: Security Officer
Reason for applying to this position: I love taking part as a Security type role! For example in the Fallout Roleplay I was a Wasteland Peacekeeper. It is my most favorite role.

IC name: Marcus Serra
Backstory: Marcus is a really experienced person in the Security Business. He used to be a Guard of a Bank until he joined the S.W.A.T forces. He has experience in arms and disarming. I think he will be a great sharshooter for this event.
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
(04-02-2017, 02:21 PM)Envy Wrote: -Snip-

Accepted!
Steam name: The best goat
Hours: 1300+
Roleplay points: 2
Role applying for: Security Officer
Reason for applying to this position: Looks interesting and fun!

IC name: Will Ritchson
Backstory: Will is very experienced in this type of work from the past. He to carry on with this type of job
(04-02-2017, 02:26 PM)The Best Goat Wrote: -Snip-

Accepted