[Finished] Xenomorph Event
Steam name: Zuneus
Hours: 440
Roleplay points: 1
Role applying for: Alien Sentinel
Reason for applying to this position: would be a cool role to play.

IC name: Op'kah
Backstory: Op'kah [b] Was before a Alien Hunter now promoted to Alien Sentinel.[/b]
                                           [Image: CXvmuAP.png]                                                                                                                                                                                                                          +REP ME
(04-02-2017, 09:27 AM)GI Yonno Wrote: -Snip-

(04-02-2017, 09:36 AM)Panda Wrote: -Snip-

(04-02-2017, 09:45 AM)Eclipze Wrote: -Snip-

(04-02-2017, 09:52 AM)Zunee Wrote: -Snip-

Accepted!
(04-02-2017, 09:51 AM)Explore Wrote: Steam name: [FL:RP] Explore
Hours: 630
Roleplay points: 2
Role applying for: Alien Queen
Reason for applying to this position: I am interested in creating a voice for the Alien Queen and I would like to being glory back to the Alien Monarchy.

IC name: Queen Jodox of the Great Alien Nation
Backstory: Queen Jodox was born into her position and brought further glory to her Nation. To show her great power, her ultimate goal is to takeover the Terran Empire and reign supreme throughout the galaxies.

Due to the role only having one spot, we are going to consider any other applications before coming to a decision, so this application will take longer to get a reply.
The following 1 user Likes chopchop1614's post:
  • Bobby
Steam name:
Hours:900
Roleplay points:0
Role applying for:Alien Hunter
Reason for applying to this position:Got many mates applying for this role who I RP with well!

IC name:Xavier Kapta
Backstory:Katpa is a trained guard who has no mercy against those who want to harm the Queen!
Steam name: [FL:RP] Jordy
Hours: 1559
Roleplay points: 25
Role applying for: Alien Hunter
Reason for applying to this position: I have a good roleplay understanding for this type of job and I can work along side a team of other hunters as my communication skills are good and I am friendly too.

IC name: Sonni Serra
Backstory: An Italian man who grew up in Sicily and moved to Evo-city with his uncle. Worked for police for 7 years before retiring only recently. Currently part of the Serra Family trying to make a living.

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member
Steam name: [FL:RP] Iraqi Eagle
Hours: 795
Roleplay points: 15
Reason for applying to this position: I like to try something different and be an Alien Queen for a change.

IC name: Kha'Dog-Fiz'Ahr
Backstory: While Kha-Dog-Fiz'Ahr was not always a queen, she had worked her way up starting all the way from the bottom. As she was a standard hive worker, she always kept on working until her job was finished. However then when the old queen invited Kha'Dog-Fiz'Ahr to enjoy a meal with her consisting of vegetables and other non-meat products, Kha'Dig-Fiz'Ahr lost her mind. "Sagh-dor fakh-ghier na'zon-mir!", meaning: "We are not eating this food, we want flesh!" As the old queen did not like her tone, she tried to kill Kha'Dog-Fiz'Ahr using her blades. However, she did not know that Kha'Dog-Fiz'Ahr trained daily after she was done working. Kha'Dog-Fiz'Ahr dodged the queen's blades and struck back decapitating her. "Splash!", the queen had been killed. While the guards were stunned by what happened, Kha'Dog-Fiz'Ahr quickly grabbed the crown from the dead queen's head and put it on her own head. "Shir-nag do'ar dur mir fur-op haz-dop!", meaning: "You will all obey me now!". All guards immediatly kneeled for the new queen and followed her out the queen's chamber, where she gathered all aliens. There the queen spoke to all in a furious tone and ended on this note: "Na'zon-mir, Na'zon-mir!"...
[Image: 42Jeziq.png]
Steam name: [FL:RP] Joe Joe
Hours: 947
Roleplay points: 7 
Reason for applying to this position: Looks like a fun role and instead of going for the more peaceful roles I would like to give a more aggressive role a shot.

IC name: Qruak'erk
Backstory: Kept as an Alien Under Human Captivity Qruak'erk broke free killing the humans who imprisoned him  to re-group with the rest of the Xenomorphs to grow into the Queen to command them into battle against the Tyranny of the Humans.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
(04-02-2017, 10:50 AM)Jordy Wrote: -Snip-
(04-02-2017, 11:05 AM)Joe Joe Wrote: -Snip-

I am afraid these roles have been filled. Please apply for a different role, I would advise Security Officer.
(04-02-2017, 10:18 AM)Rukka Wrote: Steam name:
Hours:900
Roleplay points:0
Role applying for:Alien Hunter
Reason for applying to this position:Got many mates applying for this role who I RP with well!

IC name:Xavier Kapta
Backstory:Katpa is a trained guard who has no mercy against those who want to harm the Queen!

Perhaps you would be better off as an alien sentinel? Let me know what you want but for now accepted.
(04-02-2017, 09:51 AM)Explore Wrote: -Snip-

(04-02-2017, 11:01 AM)Iraqi Eagle Wrote: -Snip-

(04-02-2017, 11:05 AM)Joe Joe Wrote: -Snip-

I have decided to accept Joe Joe for the role of alien queen. I apologise to others that applied, we would be happy to accept you into the event as any other role not already filled Smile