Wheel clamp bug
Exclamation 
Title of Bug:
 Wheel clamp bug/exploit

Description:
 I accidentally discovered this when I got in my car when a Police Officer was clamping it (I didn't actually know it was being clamped) and still was perfectly capable to drive with a clamp on.

Essentially, if a person gets in their car whilst it's being clamped, said person can drive perfectly normally as if there's no clamp.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:33654878&b=8]
I think this isn't something that can be fixed. I've experienced this before when the guy who's vehicle it was jumped in just as I was done and just drove of with the clamp on. I can't see a fix to this, the timing for them doing something like this is bang on so it doesn't happen often as far as I know.
(03-30-2017, 08:14 AM)DVN Wrote: I think this isn't something that can be fixed. I've experienced this before when the guy who's vehicle it was jumped in just as I was done and just drove of with the clamp on. I can't see a fix to this, the timing for them doing something like this is bang on so it doesn't happen often as far as I know.

I suppose so, it'd be nice if there were a fix for it, as I can imagine it'd cause a bit of trouble
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:33654878&b=8]
The following 1 user Likes TheQuickestSloth's post:
  • DVN
(03-30-2017, 08:15 AM)TheQuickestSloth Wrote:
(03-30-2017, 08:14 AM)DVN Wrote: I think this isn't something that can be fixed. I've experienced this before when the guy who's vehicle it was jumped in just as I was done and just drove of with the clamp on. I can't see a fix to this, the timing for them doing something like this is bang on so it doesn't happen often as far as I know.

I suppose so, it'd be nice if there were a fix for it, as I can imagine it'd cause a bit of trouble

Suppose it could be classed as FailRP, also this is a fairly known bug so anyone that intentionally gets in the car and drives off would be exploiting a bug, not that you can really prove that unless they say. It's definitely FailRP to drive away as the clamp is being applied though.
fixed