UBR
Star 
Your name:

Your ban ID: 76507

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:79877264

Reason: 'Refusing to return a truck that someone gave him by mistake, D/C afterwards'

Staff member who banned you: [FL] Holdem

Reason why you should be unbanned:

Is this not allowed or?

Nor did I DC afterwards to avoid it, I was wondering if I was within reason to keep it as 'I was given it as a gift', as he stated via mic, gave me 1 heroine and the accidental trick. He then said 'I'm going on V4B1 to get a admin, so I follow him on. There was no sit with me either, so it's unclear how I could D/C immediately after. If anything, I was more than greedy with how I acted, and you can take the truck away and whatnot, I'll carry on as said. So how am I able to return the truck to him when he DCed before me, even if it was proven to be something I must return?

I apologise for the mistake; and I'll look forward to a reply.

Thanks.
Moreover, I got zero contact with him on the server itself...
You have 9 bans over a short period of time. You also have 9 forum warnings over a small period of time, as well as having being banned from the forums in the past due to these warnings.

The person that gave you the $300,000 truck wanted to give you a free Fire Truck (worth and some other free things as a gift. He accidentally gave you the $300,000 truck instead of the Fire Truck and asked you to please return it to him as it was a mistake on his behalf. You refused to return it stating that "It's not against the rules" to do so, which is just a horrible thing to do.

To me it feels like you don't learn from your mistakes as you keep doing them over and over again. The only reason I permanently banned you was because you will remain permanently banned until I'm online when you're online (I added you as a friend on steam as you probably already noticed) so that I can take the truck from you, as well as preventing you from giving the truck to someone else or selling it.

Once this is done, the permanent ban will be reduced, though I hope you understand that you are on your last legs at this point considering all of the above stated. Will you be online today around 6PM GMT?
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
My last ban was nearly 2 months ago, and my first over 10 months ago, that's not a short period of time in my opinion, but I'll take it.

However, why would someone give me a FIRE TRUCK?

I'm fairly certain I will be on 6PM GMT. Though, there's some level of potential I won't due to delays (real life event local to my area until 5:50 GMT), yet I believe I should be able to get on at 6:15 GMT at the latest. I will keep you updated at the time.

EDIT: That's 6 bans in 6 months, I've certainly done better than others :/
I was giving you a heroine and a firetruck because i didnt need them, and you placed pots down for me so they were a "Present"
[Image: f0au5v8.png]
go check out my fish store im too lazy to link it

(03-23-2017, 05:47 PM)Epicworlds Wrote: I was giving you a heroine and a firetruck because i didnt need them, and you placed pots down for me so they were a "Present"

We already argued this out the picture, bit late my dude.

That took much longer than expected, you still free?

EDIT: I see that you haven't even been on today so far - I'll reorganize via steam.
1 Kenworth has been removed from ARPA's inventory.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Now that the truck has been removed your permanent ban has also been removed, though it will stay on your record.. Please take this as a warning that even though it does not explicitly say in the rules that you must return an item that someone gives you by mistake we will not allow people to not return the items if it was a genuine mistake on the other persons behalf, especially when the original intention of it was that of giving someone a gift.

You have 9 bans on record as well as 9 forum warnings on record. I wouldn't like to see you (or anyone) banned again, so please, just be nice  Smile If someone accidentally gives you an item and asks for it back, please return it to them in good faith.

Closed and moved to Approved
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.