Unban Request.
Your name: Azza

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:68634707

Your ban ID: 76505

Banned by: Random

Reason: Backseat Admining

Involved: I'm not too sure of his name.

Reason why you should be unbanned: Reason why you should be unbanned: I should be unbanned as there is a valid RP reason why i killed the person i did, i told Random i killed him as he was mingeing around as this was true to some extent and i wasn't going to lie in an admin sit. What happened was i got RDMed and randomly arrested many times by the same person, i called an admin multiple times whilst there were three admins online and not one responded to me. My in game job at the time was "Criminal" from a distance i saw the guy randomly arresting people and was heading too me, as a criminal i took actions into my own hands and took out the guy before he took my to jail for no reason (as i didn't want to get caught as a criminal). So i did kill him for randomly arresting everyone but with a valid RP reason behind it. I'm hoping to get unbanned as i'm wanting to start playing the server with friends more and  i believe a two day ban for this was unfair at the least. 
"It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change."
You basically just admitted to breaking multiple rules.

Backseat administrating: Killing someone for mingeing.

Killing instead of trying to solve it peacefully first: You could have had a meeting with the president or his supervisor.

Blatantly killing someone in mainstreet: As a criminal you should lay low.

I see no reason to unban you what so ever.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
I stated i didn't solely killed the police officer because he was "mingeing", this was a reason i targeted him OOC, i also contacted the admin a lot before this event kicked off with no response. You are right here i could have contacted the president peacefully, however my job was "Criminal" i'm not going to go face to face with the president about one of his officers if i'm wanted, i did try and ask the officer why he was doing this but he ignored me and kept on arresting me. I was trying to stay low, i got took to prison two or three time before i killed the officer, however IC If i know i'm going to get arrested for another time for no reason at all, it should be in my nature to take action on the officer and put a stop to this.
"It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change."
I am going to go ahead and Deny this UBR.

Closing Notes:
-You admitted to kill someone for an OOC reason.
-Violence should be the last option.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]