Unban Request Huskii
Your name: Huskii

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:47564902

Your ban ID: 73221

Banned by: Ghost

Reason: Player disrespect,threatening to DDOS another member and the server.

Involved: aDisabledDeer, Grunt, Ghost, most of the server

Why we should unban you: First of all I'm posting this on behalf of Huskii, here is his reason:

"First off, I didn't threaten another member or the server, I said 'I will DDOS your nan', something along those lines, as a joke; but Ghost took it the wrong way and took it as a serious statement. Anything else just crack a response in here for me to reply to, considering it's been over a year."
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
Hello Huskii,

I will be reviewing your UBR.

You have been permanently suspended for "Threatning to DDOS another member and the server", the other reason (Player Disrespect) would most likely only have caused a days ban or so, what my question is; why did you threaten to DDOS someone's nan anyway?, the ban is completely valid, but please tell a more in-depth part of your story, and please keep it to the truth so a real conclusion can be made.

I can consider shortning the ban to some months, but i will need the full truth, no made up lies. Seeing as Ghost is not going to come back anymore, his side of the story can not be extracted, so i will be reviewing it with another point of view.

You have 24 hours to respond to my request, or it will be denied.
~Jonas.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
(03-20-2017, 07:20 PM)Jonas Wrote: Hello Huskii,

I will be reviewing your UBR.

You have been permanently suspended for "Threatning to DDOS another member and the server", the other reason (Player Disrespect) would most likely only have caused a days ban or so, what my question is; why did you threaten to DDOS someone's nan anyway?, the ban is completely valid, but please tell a more in-depth part of your story, and please keep it to the truth so a real conclusion can be made.

I can consider shortning the ban to some months, but i will need the full truth, no made up lies. Seeing as Ghost is not going to come back anymore, his side of the story can not be extracted, so i will be reviewing it with another point of view.

You have 24 hours to respond to my request, or it will be denied.
~Jonas.

"I don't know if you ever played with me Jonas, but that was always my sense of humour on the server, very dark but always joking, and most admins understood that. It was just intended to be a joke, nothing more, nothing less. The problem I have with this is that I didn't threaten the server or another member, I just said something about DDOSing his nan, in the context that his nan is an old woman who probably doesn't have a computer anyway; if you get the humour in that. It's already been about a year, isn't that long enough?"
Hello Huskii,

We've talked to Ghost, his story is way different, he says you said something the lines of "m'eet me irl and ill cave your skull in", is there any way you can explain this?

This will be investogated further, once we're done we'll come with a conclusion.

Thanks for your patience.
(03-22-2017, 08:23 AM)Jonas Wrote: Hello Huskii,

We've talked to Ghost, his story is way different, he says you said something the lines of "m'eet me irl and ill cave your skull in", is there any way you can explain this?

This will be investogated further, once we're done we'll come with a conclusion.

Thanks for your patience.

"Alright, well I mean I never said that, because I'm not 13"
Involved (witness at the scene of the crime):

Can confirm he never said that
This will be discussed internally, please have patience, thank you.
Hello Huskii.

We've been discussing your unban internally now, and we've come to a conclusion, we've decided to unban you, but apply a last chance, as there's nothing to back up you made a serious threat. We've decided that "I'll DDOS your nan" should not be taken seriously, however it is still not alright to just joke about with it. It's a touchy area and should not be joked about with.

Approved