Sea of Thieves
Brick 
Website Link: HERE

Sea of Thieves is your all on Pirate life game,

Grab one or more of your friends, pull up your anchor and pull down the sails.
Go on a adventure to explore, loot and kill others.

What is your opinion about this game?

Release date is yet unknown, but many people perdicted it should already have come out or is coming out soon
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
The following 3 users Like Brikaas's post:
  • MrFinnConlon, Ratatoskrr, RockDead69
I never get hyped for these games, they always turn out worse than advertised. Take what you see and divide it by 5 and you have the release date product.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(03-20-2017, 09:32 PM)Midget Wrote: I never get hyped for these games, they always turn out worse than advertised. Take what you see and divide it by 5 and you have the release date product.

You have a good point there, lets hope this title doesn't turn out that way.
[Image: T3EIiMz.png]
I always enjoy open-world games, and i hope that a game like this would be great, and not just another No Mans Sky.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
(03-20-2017, 09:47 PM)Jonas Wrote: I always enjoy open-world games, and i hope that a game like this would be great, and not just another No Mans Sky.

No Mans Sky is getting better. With thier schedule off updates and what's been released so far it could prove to turn into a great game.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
Blackwake gud game.
Sea of Thieves is a interesting experience, It can go either way! 

Really good and creative game
Or a really bad, optimized game...
"It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change."
I've been following this game's development for a long long time and I can't wait for an alpha release. The concept of the game seems great. I'm a great fan of pirate games and BlackWake is a bit too lacking and arcade-ish for me.
I'm just curious about map sizes and amount of players involved.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.