Report: romodomo and my dog was shot by black people
Name of player: romodomo and my dog was shot by black people

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:12814225, STEAM_0:1:34870682

Time in GMT+1: 18:15

Server: v4b1

Summary: Trolling, Racist name, Random tazeing + to put none arrested people in
jail whitout a warrant, Random arresting,  

Evidence
Why is the audio of the other players muted? Could you please fix this?
Sry for the audio i didn't put my sound on in the record setting Sad
Hello SOLOMAAN, it's me my dog was shot by black people

According to what I saw you were breaking fearrp, and attempting to leave jail as we attempted to arrest you multiple times.
However you were only whining about us breaking the rules when we did nothing to break them. All we did was to arrest you for tresspassing into the jails.
Reason for you doing it was unknown though.
i didn't tresspass romodomo told me to go down there
i brought you down into the jail cell to carry out your arrest in a different way than the traditional way of doing /warrant on you and just hitting you with the arrest baton because i wanted to try out something new. i dont think that's against the rules, and if it is, that's pretty retarded because all it does is bring some cool roleplays for the police.

the way you reacted to me bringing you down in the cell clearly shows that you are not mature enough to play online video games like garrys mod, because you did not let me explain that i was gonna bring you down there and release you after some time. you can see in the video that i take off your handcuffs and let you go afterwards, however the gamer called 'my dog was shot by black people' got confused and thought you were escaping, so he took you back in, but later i explained to him that this was not the case.
The fact that the audio of other players has been muted in your video really concerns me. I strongly suspect you did that to cover up any FearRP breakages by you. Judging by the two accused user's statements in this thread, romodomo seemingly told the truth as he did try to release you. I have no choice but to trust them as you have posted the video without any audio so I cannot hear them speaking. 

I'd maybe even consider further investigation on you.

As for the "racist" name, the player will be given a written warning.

Player report Denied.
Moved
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]