[Solved] cant join sru
my blacklist has ran out and i still cannot join, it's displaying the same message as before, "You need to donate to get access to Strategic Response Unit!"
When did you purchase the Donator rank?
2013 as i said in the original post
Have you tried buying it once again?
i suppose that would work, but the point is i have already donated in 2013 and i should be able to join sru as it is stated in the donation page
I assume that because it was so long ago, the system doesn't recognise you as an ex donator. I assume you will be required to re donate to fix this.
I'd say that you should contact Soul about this
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
Maybe you're on another account

-Removed by Steven8ken
(03-17-2017, 08:21 PM)mintblackbeard Wrote: I assume that because it was so long ago, the system doesn't recognise you as an ex donator. I assume you will be required to re donate to fix this.

As his Fearless profile has him under the donator rank his steam account is linked anyway. This is a bug I had in which you would need to contact soul or other staff members with capability.

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member
I don't really think it's fair to force him to re-donate? Why is he registered as a donor on the forums if the system doesn't recognise him? I'm guess if it's different in-game to the forums, and the in-game system has 'forgot' or just bugged or something this proves he has donated? Could a staff member not force donator on him again and then remove it? So he still has access but doesn't have an active donor status?
The following 2 users Like DVN's post:
  • Jordy, Archer