[Solved] V4B1 - Connecting to Server Issue
Been trying to connect to V4B1 but with every attempt, it keeps failing to connect.

Edit : I can join the Build Server + V2D and on V4B1 it attempts to join until it says 
"Connection failed after 6 retries"
Any advice?

Video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66LWSJh7...e=youtu.be
[Image: mWosdii.png]
Any disconnect message?
Try joining the other server or the build server do they work for you. You can also try manually joining the server there should always be a reason as to why they disconnect you but just for save measures go safe and disable all addons and such and verify game integrity. Something should work to let you join.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
What exactly happens? Does it just never load? Sends you back to the menu? Please give more details to what happens.
[Image: c06y0Qi.png]
Since V4B1 is up and running with players online right now I'm going to assume this is something to do with your connection. Probably latency issues and you're taking too long to connect to the server so it's just rejecting you. Maybe restart your router?
(03-15-2017, 04:51 PM)DVN Wrote: Since V4B1 is up and running with players online right now I'm going to assume this is something to do with your connection. Probably latency issues and you're taking too long to connect to the server so it's just rejecting you. Maybe restart your router?

I'll try that in a bit, thanks for the info.  Smile
(03-15-2017, 03:32 PM)WhirlWind Wrote: Been trying to connect to V4B1 but with every attempt, it keeps failing to connect.

Edit : I can join the Build Server + V2D and on V4B1 it attempts to join until it says 
"Connection failed after 6 retries"
Any advice?

Video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66LWSJh7...e=youtu.be

If you have never had a problem with this before I would suggest you try something simple like restarting your PC, verifying game cache ect..
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
Try joining through the forums? It sounds simple but has worked for me when something similar to this happens to me.
Thanks for all the support, issue was resolved by restarting my router!

(Thread can be locked)
(03-15-2017, 08:48 PM)WhirlWind Wrote: Thanks for all the support, issue was resolved by restarting my router!

(Thread can be locked)

Solved.