Ban Page
I like the design and setup as it is to be honest. I'd say do your best at it and see what people think of the end result. If it becomes better suited/looks better I am sure there is a possibility for it to be changed. (Not that I have anything to say regarding that.)

However the picture you provided in the main post I don't like. I'd say more similar to what is already in place.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • Zambie ^‿^
I will be honest and I personally prefer the current one for a range of reasons. Yes the one you have demonstrated looks pretty cool but there are a number of things I believe would need to be polished before I think it should be used for these pages. These include:

- How close together everything is (Looks quite unprofessional and Unpolished. Not meant to be offensive just personal)
- Quite Bland (Personal View)
- Not real definition of each column or row

However I do like:

- The Use of Staff Images
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 1 user Likes Joe Joe's post:
  • Zambie ^‿^
Yeah, I don't know if I actually gave an explanation, but the actual theme of the Ban List isn't my responsibility. SoulRipper is making a new theme that matches the 2017 theme with the black and blue, however I was making a concept of how the cosmetic side should be.

I was trying to demonstrate that the page should look similar to the forum, so Fearless looks like a 'professional website', and have a dedicated theme to all of the pages.

Spoiler: Scenario
You own a business, and you have used a template to make your website. After a while, you need to make a new page for something and you don't have a form of template for that certain page. Therefor when a visitor enters the page and sees a very nice website but go onto the page you tried to design, it's completely different to the theme.

This makes the website look bad, and might put people off.

What I'm trying to achieve is by the cosmetic side of the Ban Page, and Blacklist Page. I'm trying to aim for the background of the Ban Page being similar to the forum, making it look like a full themed Website.

I'm going to reiterate a main point:

The actual 'Ban Page' that I've put in is meant to be the Ban Table as is currently, but changed to a 2017 theme with the Black and Blue. I've just tried to get the page looking similar to the forums. I'm not in charge of the actual Table, as my knowledge isn't good enough, however mine is simply to change the theme to the forums, which adds the Menu Bar from up top, the Logo and the Background on the Forums.

I hope you can see where I am coming from and hope I clear things up.
Kind Regards,

Signature is too big. - Haarek
The following 1 user Likes Zambie ^‿^'s post:
  • Joe Joe
Don't know why people are making a big deal as it is. It doesn't really need to be changed. Plain and simple. Works best like that.

The bans and blacklist page has been like that for ages. This has never caused anyone any problems before with it's too complicated etc. It's great for new players where the simplicity is a great feature and more experienced players that all ready know the system.
Personally. Doesn't need an update unless something was drastically wrong with it.
Kind Regards

That guy. Ive resigned from contributor 4 times now.
The following 1 user Likes Arch.B's post:
  • Haarek