Fallout Roleplay Event
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Joe Joe Binks

Hours on the Server: 869

Roleplay Points: 6

Understanding of the Fallout Universe and its Lore (1-10.): 6/7

What Job do you wish to be? Vault Engineer

Why should you be this job? As I have a good knowledge of certain fields of Engineering (Mostly Physics Based) and would be a fun experience to possibly be positioned on the front line of the Vault.

IC Name: Joseph Vantiago Deacon

Background story: A Rich man who was striving during the 21st Century. After the news of Cryogenic procedures hit the news Joseph payed a large some of money to be Frozen in a Cryostasis chamber. The life he expected to be woken up in wasn't the one he received with all his money worthless and everything he created had gone.

Have you read and understood everything in the post(s) above? Yes
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
Just letting people know who are applying for a role with one spot:
Role's with only one spot will take longer to be accepted just so that we can see who fits the role best.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
The following 2 users Like Panda's post:
  • Random, Coffee
Steam Name: [FL:T] mintblackbeard

Hours on the Server: 2370+

Roleplay Points: 24

Understanding of the Fallout Universe and its Lore (1-10.): 4

What Job do you wish to be? Vault Engineer

Why should you be this job? As I feel I would be able to correctly roleplay this role to the best of my ability.

IC Name: Julian 'mint' Norwood

Background story: The son of an everyday mechanic who was forced into the vault after the onset of nuclear fallout. His father trained to work on the mechanics of the Vault and worksed on the vault for years. Due to deteriating health, he taught Julian all he knew and now Julian is the Vault Engineer. Sadly, Julian's father died 3 months ago.

Have you read and understood everything in the post(s) above? Yes
The following 1 user Likes mintblackbeard's post:
  • Coffee
Me and Random have decided to make three Vault Engineer spots since there is so many people wanting the role.
I will get Jonas to update the thread when he is next online.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
Steam Name: [FL:RP] dawson270500

Hours on the Server: 450

Roleplay Points: 0

Understanding of the Fallout Universe and its Lore (1-10.): 8

What Job do you wish to be? Vault Cook

Why should you be this job? i think that the fallout universe is a perfect place for role play, and i like been useful, cook suiting this need to be useful

IC Name: Austin Powers

Background story: The Powers family were taken into the vault because of their previous service to the world as a hole, with the original Austin Powers stopping many events that could of ended peace and the world as we know it. when the family was first taken into the vault they were put on the security force but after the G.O.A.T exam it was found that the second, and current, Austin Powers is better suited to be a chef than a International Man of Mystery. But just as his old Relatives did he respects the idea of safety heavily and is not afraid of a fight.

Have you read and understood everything in the post(s) above? yes
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
The following 1 user Likes dawson270500's post:
  • Panda
Thought i put all the content required for this in a pack on the workshop

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=883113854
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
(03-13-2017, 07:30 PM)Joe Joe Binks Wrote: -Snip-

(03-13-2017, 08:18 PM)JohnSilver Wrote:
-Snip-

(03-13-2017, 08:34 PM)mintblackbeard Wrote: -Snip-

All Accepted.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
(03-13-2017, 07:36 PM)Janzo 火 Wrote: -Snip-

Accepted

(03-13-2017, 07:39 PM)The Best Goat Wrote: -Snip-

Denied,

We feel that your roleplay skills are too low for this role, feel free to apply for another.

(03-13-2017, 08:10 PM)Centurion Wrote: -Snip-

Accepted.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
Steam Name: [FL:RP]Chopchop1614

Hours on the Server: 350+

Roleplay Points: 1

Understanding of the Fallout Universe and its Lore (1-10.): 7. I used to play falloutRP on a clockwork server, I think I understand some of the factions and how they interact with each other but I might not know the fine details.

What Job do you wish to be? Vault Security Guard

Why should you be this job? I have some experience with the fallout lore and (I hope) I am a pretty good roleplayer. I enjoy FalloutRP and would have lots of fun with this role.

IC Name: Edward Graham

Background story: Edward Graham was born in a medium sized town, he knew the other neighbours well and got on well with them. He was pretty secure with his life. He was approached by a VaultTec official and accepted employment working as a security guard at the nearest vault. He felt content going to work every day and knowing he was in a safe job. That was... until the war broke out.

Have you read and understood everything in the post(s) above? yes.
(03-13-2017, 10:00 PM)chopchop1614 Wrote: -Snip-

Security Guard is full, please apply for another.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator