PR: Brikaas
Name of player: [FL] Brikaas

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:50467381

Time in GMT: 16:40

Server: V4b1

Summary: Firstly Brikaas was driving a Ford Raptor as a Paramedic.

Quote:12.10 Official Government units can not wear any other clothing than their uniform, or use non-government vehicles, unless they are undercover.

Brikaas was a Government Job - Paramedic - was not undercover and was driving a non-government car, the Ford Raptor. This clearly violates rule 12.10.

Evidence:

The second piece of evidence which, unless is a bug, I certainly am unable to do. Brikaas somehow called a Paramedic while injured.

Evidence:

Spoiler :

http://imgur.com/f5MVQiO

For some reason the image was playing up so there is a link.

If you do pay attention,

You can find a lighting system ontop of the Ford Raptor wich his fully working having the proper emergency lights for a ambulance.
These vehicles are common amongst Medical Services and the Fire Department.

You are Indeed able to use the /paramedic commands ect what seems to be a bug, unless its made on purpose. This however isn't the only command as I've seen people using the /y command aswel whilst being Injurd.
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
Now as retarded and dumb as I am (As you all know) I probably didn't notice the '' lighting system ontop of the Ford Raptor'' because of how 'retarded and dumb as I am' however if they were lights surely they'd be flashing because as medic I am sure people are constantly calling you therefore wouldn't your lights be on and flashing as you were being called to an emergency? As that is why I thought you crashed because you were driving at high speeds and lost control for whatever reasons because you were responding to an emergency (Why you were driving at high speeds).

My second point about you calling a paramedic. I tried out what you claimed to be a bug although when I did /paramedic it came up with the following:

Spoiler :

I typed it twice and it came up with that. I knew it wasn't a bug in the first place. I don't know about you although I was going to call a medic when you were injured but instead you called one yourself... how did you do it may I ask?
(03-12-2017, 07:19 PM)Rukka Wrote: -Oww noes, your text is gone!-

How strange,

Whenever I use the command such as /paramedic whilst being Injurd does work.
I'm sure this is just a bug.
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
(03-12-2017, 08:17 PM)Brikaas Wrote:
(03-12-2017, 07:19 PM)Rukka Wrote: -Oww noes, your text is gone!-

How strange,

Whenever I use the command such as /paramedic whilst being Injurd does work.
I'm sure this is just a bug.

It can't be a bug if it dosn't work for me.
Using a non-government is okay when paramedic, as long as it is modified to be so and with Administrator permission. Many of the Administrators will/already edit people's cars to weld lightbars and such.

In regards to using the /paramedic command, after testing, it is in-fact a bug. I was able to execute the /paramedic command when injured, however a normal player was unable to. I believe, however, that when Injured, anyone should be able to request help through commands such as /paramedic as the person is only Injured, and not unconscious. This will be brought up in discussion as to whether it will be removed alltogether (fixing the bug), or enhancing it and making it common-place to do so.

I will now be denying this player report as I believe no rules have been broken by Brikaas.

Denied
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]