fl history question
(03-11-2017, 02:40 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: history_fl.docx https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwymY9r...N3aFE/view

That is what happened a while back, not what happened with Lawful last year.

Lawful happened back in 2016. an Ex-Teacher named Georgy decided to create his own server named Lawful. Players from both Fearless and Limelight joined in the hopes of gaining a rank. It was a new start for most people, people of who didn't have the best reputation on either Fearless or Limelight. Lawful underwent development, using contributors from both current CityRP servers (All Contributors were either permed or demoted from the rank. None of the current Contributors were involved). The Lawful Servers went from DarkRP, to AppleJack and found it's way over to a leaked CityRP gamemode which was allegedly agreed to using by a creator of the gamemode. The lawful server underwent development for around two weeks. Adding/Changing jobs in the F1 Menu, changing logos from Fearless to Lawful, changing anything that associated the gamemode with Fearless. The server stayed password protected for around two weeks. Only Staff Members and Developers could access the server (and the Owner of course). Staff and Devs worked throughout the night, fixing, adding, removing certain features which quickly turned into a minge proppushing festival. (Thanks to Kippsee). The word got out to the Fearless Staff Team, that a leaked gamemode had made it's way onto another server which was soon to open up.

Around a week later, the server was open to the public, which included the Fearless Staff Team, who I believe went onto the server using different Steam accounts in order to go undetected. Georgy soon found out who was on the server and started banning the Staff using the commands that were in the CityRP gamemode. The forums (which are now down) was surrounded by players from Fearless, Lawful and Limelight who wanted to see what all the drama was about. Avgar, SnowredWolf and other Administrators had created accounts and I believe it was SnowredWolf who posted the thread which was moved to 'News and Announcements' by an Admin of Lawful. The thread said that the Lawful Staff had 24-48 hours to resign from the Lawful Servers. I, as well as a few other Admins on Lawful questioned whether the leaked CityRP gamemode was worth getting suspended for good from Fearless. After around Three hours later, I pulled Georgy aside in the Lawful Teamspeak and stated that I was going to resign from my position at Lawful. Georgy understood and there was no hostility between anyone. The 48 Hours came, and the select few, who decided Lawful was worth it, were suspended. I contacted Avgar the night before and stated to him that I had resigned and I apologized on behalf of the other players and Avgar, quite peacefully said that he was thankful and that he welcomed me back into the community.

The LawfulRP Servers was then told to be taken down as the content in which the Lawful Server holds, was owned by another developer of whom I shall not name. The Lawful Server was taken down and the community was shut down. The players who were banned from Fearless are still banned and remained banned for now. Within the last year, UBRs have been posted and denied as some of them have regretted their decision. I hope that I have cleared things up between what happened with Lawful and the past is the past which should be forgotten. If you have any questions, add me on steam and go forth. I hope that writing this isn't going to get me ToS banned and if an Administrator or SA wishes me to remove it, please message me on the Forums.
The following 1 user Likes Create's post:
  • jhayw
No....