[Unofficial] Kaizen
Closed per request.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]

Kaizen has had its ups and downs. The opening of Kaizen in Evocity was more successful than anyone could ever have imagined.
It came as a surprise to all of us, and we were not prepared for the crazy adventures and challenges it brought us. Our whole system was falling apart bit by bit ending in the catastrophic shutdown of Kaizen.
But today, we are bringing back the new Kaizen! Better than ever! We have looked at everything, remade most of the thread, and changed around some of the ranks.
We've worked on all our previous mistakes and tried to fix them. Hopefully, it'd be a lot more fun & enjoyable than stressful this time!
To make Kaizen better, we have made massive updates.

The first thing we did was to fix our recruitment system.
The only rank that can be applied for, is Rookie. Therefore we simply moved the "Possession applying for" in the application form.
We did this to make sure that everyone in Kaizen knows how things work before they move on to higher ranks.

Next, we looked at our whole ranking system. Last time people were confused about what the Mastermind did. The masterminds barely even knew themselves.
So we chose to remove the rank, and replace it with "Kingpin". The Kingpin is the one who plans new races, coordinates the crew and basically takes all the heavy load off the Street King.
If any crew members got a problem, they'll go to the Kingpin, which then can go to the Street King if necessary.
Hopefully, this will add more clarity to the role.

We also chose to remove the Race Advisor rank. It was his job to make sure, that everyone knew how to drive properly.
This was never done properly though and wasn't really needed in the system either.

To add clarity to where each job title is ranked, we chose to make a systematic rank tree. This should make people aware of where they, and everyone else is in the Kaizen hierarchy.
[spoiler=Rank Tree]
[Image: Rank_Tree.png]
[/spoiler]

We have read through all our job descriptions and clarified most of them.
On top of that, we have also changed our requirements a slight bit, to fit the "new" Kaizen.

As you might have already spotted on our thread, we have made a new logo!
The logo is 100% custom made by me. We made a new logo as we started to dislike the old one.
It just didn't fit the new & more organized Kaizen.
Check out both the new and the old logo in the spoilers below!

[spoiler=New Logo]
[Image: Kaizen_Logo_final_small.png]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Old Logo]
[/spoiler]

In the previous days, we have made our first building in the new Evocity! The Kaizen crip will be live at some point in the following days.
As before, we are trying to keep the same Japanese-styled architecture to make everything look just right!
Check it out in the spoiler below.
[spoiler=Kaizen Crip]
[Image: 1C2EOGe.jpg]
[Image: RIHHja7.jpg]
[/spoiler]

At last, we have added a new "Previous Crew" tab to our thread, to showcase all the previous members of Kaizen.
The tab includes In-game name, Steam ID and Steam name.
Check it out in the thread.

Since we are starting on a fresh, all previous members will be removed and can apply again like everyone else.

On that final note, I hope you will kindly welcome Kaizen back to Evocity! Be prepared for some dope street races around the evocity!

Regards,
Miki Kaizen
Street King
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!
The following 8 users Like Balls's post:
  • Joe Joe, Moxew, Wolven, jhayw, Janzo 火, Lewwings, Ryan F, Link
Yesssssss
The following 1 user Likes S!RNARC's post:
  • Balls
Oh yeaaahhh
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
The following 1 user Likes jhayw's post:
  • Balls
Good luck.
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy
The following 1 user Likes ELAD's post:
  • Balls
Any1 for clan war???? Wink

Best of luck Balls!
The following 1 user Likes god's post:
  • Balls
Best of luck!
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
The following 1 user Likes Jonas's post:
  • Balls
Good luck!
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Balls
I really like your new build, great work.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
The following 1 user Likes MrFinnConlon's post:
  • Balls
[Image: sB8QM4E.png]

[OOC Information]
Steam Name: NightStriker
Hours on the server:544
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:179883897
RP-Points: 0
Donator: yes

[IC Information]
Name: Samuel "Diablo" Fernandez
Adress: Villas House #2
Background: I have always enjoyed cars and racing around in the streets. When i got my first car, i used it everyday, almost all day long. I learned how to controll it and race around. I have been in some race earlier and i was here before Kaizen got shut down.
Why do you want to join our crew? (short): I want to race around with Kaizen again. I enjoy using my car so Kaizen is the right place for me.
Owned vehicles: Nissan Skyline GTR R34, Ford Raptor.