"[GPOC-F] RBTDN" and "[FL:RP] Didrixs1"
Thread Title: "[GPOC-F] RBTDN" and "[FL:RP] Didrixs1"  

Name of player: [GPOC-F] RBTDN and [FL:RP] Didrixs1

SteamID:

[GPOC-F] RBTDN: STEAM_0:1:91079146  (426 hours)
[FL:RP] Didrixs1: STEAM_0:1:44340788 (222 hours)

Time in GMT: Arounds 13:00PM.

Server: v4b1.

Summary:

"[GPOC-F] RBTDN":
Releasing me out of prison for no reason, saying he is going to kill me.

"[FL:RP] Didrixs1":
Patrolling as an SRU, arresting for OOC reason: "Propblock and RDM".

Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zw5mWcUrUo - Sorry for the music.
RBTDN: Denied, the accused did not actually release you from jail, he just opened the door to the cell and spoke to you. There's not much we can do about him threatening to kill you, if he had actually killed you then we might have been able to do something.

Didrixs: Approved, the accused will receive a one day suspension for patrolling as an SRU and Backseat administrating.

Player report concluded.
(03-07-2017, 01:59 PM)NJperry Wrote: RBTDN: Denied, the accused did not actually release you from jail, he just opened the door to the cell and spoke to you. There's not much we can do about him threatening to kill you, if he had actually killed you then we might have been able to do something.

Didrixs: Approved, the accused will receive a one day suspension for patrolling as an SRU and Backseat administrating.

Player report concluded.

Ahh right did not notice the timer as down to 0. Thanks!
What? The president at that time told me to drive after this guy, because he carried a gun and
and threatened people. When I came there and spoke with the president in PM, Evanswachtz took out his gun and killed one guy for trespassing his property. But the truth is that he didn't buy one of the doors, so he didn't own the property, so there were no trespassing. I handcuffed him because he killed this guy and carried a weapon. But as you see in the video, he deleted that part and just recorded when I came and when I handcuffed him. After all this. the rest of the unit came and found their contra and arrested them. So basically the video is lying, because he deleted so much in the video and only made a video of when I handcuffed him. The video doesn't say anything why I did it, and why I was there as an SRU. So I feel this is a fail reason for banning me...
(03-07-2017, 02:17 PM)Didrixs1 Wrote: What? The president at that time told me to drive after this guy, because he carried a gun and
and threatened people. When I came there and spoke with the president in PM, Evanswachtz took out his gun and killed one guy for trespassing his property. But the truth is that he didn't buy one of the doors, so he didn't own the property, so there were no trespassing. I handcuffed him because he killed this guy and carried a weapon. But as you see in the video, he deleted that part and just recorded when I came and when I handcuffed him. After all this. the rest of the unit came and found their contra and arrested them. So basically the video is lying, because he deleted so much in the video and only made a video of when I handcuffed him. The video doesn't say anything why I did it, and why I was there as an SRU. So I feel this is a fail reason for banning me...

I removed parts of it so it wouldn't be freaking 15 minutes long as you held us handcuffed for that long.

If you were following us and were told we had guns why would you stand ontop of your car without a gun drawn and dancing? 
You never even searched us either.
Both of you stop posting on the thread. It has been concluded, if you continue forum warning points will be given.
Moved
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]